𝟏𝟕. game 3 all stars (boys)

IT WAS THE boys all star game today, Cam got some 5 star players to play for RWE boys today. Vienna wore her white compression shirt with her basketball shorts.

She tied her hair up in a ponytail while Nelson sat on the couch, listening to music. Him and Noah were waiting for Vienna to finish getting ready.

"Let's go!" She sang, helping Nelson up from the couch. He lazily got up, sighing as Noah got up as well.

"Took you long enough."

"Shut up." Vienna mumbled, locking the door. They met up with everyone else in the lobby, Cam Scott was already there. "Cam! My favourite!"

She skips over to Cam and jumped into his arms. Cam spun her around and then messes up her hair when he puts her back down.

Vienna and Cam Scott were really close, he treated her like a sister all the time. I mean, everyone on the team does (but Nelson).

"Am I not your favourite? The fuck?" Nelson asks, offended. Vienna crossed her arms, shaking her head jokingly. "Wow. Everyone, go cancel Vienna right now."

"Nah they love me more than you." She states and then walked away to talk to Cam. The camera went to show Nelson's reaction and he just rolled his eyes.

Vienna came back, something playing on her phone. She couldn't stop laughing from whatever she was watching. "Ya'll, check this out."

She showed an edit of Ice Spice rolling her eyes and then Nelson rolling his eyes. She laughs even more, falling back onto the couch.

Nelson stared at her with a you're kidding look, blinking his his eyes at her. Vienna laughs even more but then Nelson grabs her face and peppers it in kisses.

"Okay! I'm sorry!" She pulled her face away from him and then Cam just threw a plastic water-bottle at them. "What the—"

"LOCK THE FUCK IN KIDDOS!" He yelled at them and Vienna flips him off. "Did she just—? Cam, get her."

Cam Scott runs over, carrying Vienna by the armpits while Lavar 'punches' her. She laughed, throwing her head back and they put her down.

"Hey, let's do Vienna's daily fit check." Cam points, bringing her over. She smiled and then Cam motions for her to do her fit check.

"I'm wearing the I heart Nelson Neumann shirt those two girls gave me the other day with these navy blue biker shorts." She showed off, her tshirt was tucked so it was kind of cropped.

"Aren't those booty shorts not biker shorts?" Nelson questions, looking down.

"Shut up."

"Anyways, so we got these big old package from Victory Insole. I know Victory is one of the uh, best insoles in history. Who these for? Hampton."

He gives the box of insoles to Hampton, Vienna turned around and her mouth dropped open. "I want some!"

"These for Uncle?" Hampton questions, putting them into his basketball shoes. "I finna dunk today."

"These ones are for Nelson." Cam hands them to him and Vienna leaned her chin on Nelson's to look at them. She got off when Nelson put them in his slides, jumping up and down.

"I feel like a bunny." He exclaims, sitting down to put the other one in his other slide.

"It's supposed to make you run faster too." Vienna said and he turned to look at her with a shocked expression. He stood up and started running, she scrunches her face up, looking at him weirdly when he walked back.