𝟐𝟐. championship (girls)

"ITS FUCKING GAME time ya'll

"ITS FUCKING GAME time ya'll." Vienna said to the camera, crossing her arms. All the girls had their hair up in braids and matching shoes.

"Not gonna lie, they robbed the girls bro." Cam spoke up from beside Vienna. "They only got to play three fucking games. Where the fuck were the other two?"

"I heard both of the teams dropped out of the tourney because you guys were participating in it." The game director told him and Vienna grew a smirk, looking at Cam.

"They was scared." He shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways ya'll— where the fuck is Nelson?"

The camera points to Nelson who started twerking for a tiktok and Vienna covered her mouth, looking away.

"Um, Vienna is that yo mans?" Cam questioned her and she bit her nail, shaking her head. "Nah, I don't know who he is. NELSON!"

The curly blonde ran over and crossed his arms with a grin on his face. "How many likes on this video?"

"Hm, I would say maybe 210 thousand likes? Is that good? I think we could do it." He shrugged his shoulders and wrapped an arm around Vienna, leaning on her.

"I mean, yeah, I think we could do it." Cam agreed and then dapped him up.

The camera goes over to Vienna who sat beside her friends; Breya, Naomi, Jada and Enid. The rest of the team were making tiktoks.

"Ya'll excited?" Ray asked them and they all nodded their heads.

"We winning this chip." Breya points and all of them agreed with her. The game didn't start till a while so Cam ordered some food for them.

They got sushi, Vienna running over and grabbing her bento box. She giggled, skipping back to her table.

"I got my food!" She exclaims excitedly, quickly opening it. Nelson walks over and sat beside her, she eyes him as he gave her a grin. "You're not getting any of my food. Don't even give me that look."

Nelson's smile dropped and he stares at Vienna with a sad expression, pushing his bottom lip out in a pout. Vienna gave in, rolling her eyes and using the chopstick to pick up a sushi.

She fed him and he ate it happily, admiring her. She ate her teriyaki chicken, feeding some to Nelson as well.

"Vienna! Come here!" Cam Scott yelled at her, she stood up from her seat and Nelson watches her walk to the window. "Look."

These group of boys held a big sign that said; WE LOVE VIENNA ANDERSON! #4 ON THE COURT BUT #1 IN OUR HEARTS.

Vienna laughed at them, a bit weirded out. The boy holding the sign does the call me motion with his hand but stopped when he noticed someone.

His friends started laughing at him, Vienna felt someone wrap their arms around her waist. Nelson pulled her closer to him, taking her away from the window.