𝟏𝟏. flashback

IT WAS A week before Pennsylvania, Vienna was over at the Neumanns since they were having a family dinner. She sat on the couch in one of the rooms while Nelson was live.

"Why are you always live?" She asked him as he danced.

"She's a hater." Nelson points at her and then goes back to dancing. Niles filmed him, laughing. Vienna just stayed on her phone, ignoring him.

I 💜 vienna wheres vienna?
Username011 what is going on rn
Jax Vienna seems annoyed ngl

Niles read the comments since Nelson couldn't, answering them. "She is annoyed." He turned the camera to show Vienna staring at Nelson with furrowed eyebrows.

She shook her head and went back to watch tiktoks. Nelson started doing the griddy on the bed, hopping off of it and then sat beside Vienna.

He smoothly puts his arms around so one of them was around her, leaning on the couch with a tired look on his face. Vienna pressed her lips into a thin line, her cheeks going red.

Her eyes go up to look at Niles who filmed them, laughing as Nelson looks over to Vienna. She grabbed the pillow beside her, hitting him in the face.

"Niles, give me the phone."

The next morning, Nelson decided that he wanted to film something for his youtube channel so he was going to do a 1v1 with Vienna.

They ate breakfast, talking about who will win. "Mom, who do you think is going to win?" He asked Cassie as she puts some more scrambled eggs on her plate.

"I don't know Nelson, Vienna is pretty good." She shrugged her shoulders, smiling. Nelson slams his hand on the counter, scoffing.

"I got Vienna too." Noah agreed and so did Niles. "But, I'll be your coach for this 1v1 Nelson, because you're going to need it."

Vienna laughed, pointing her finger at Nelson is a joking matter. He glares at her, grabbing her hand and intertwining his with hers. She immediately shuts up, going back to eat her food.

"Can I film? I love to film." Cassie exclaims, smiling at the two teens.

"Of course." Vienna nodded her head.

"So, ya'll know that Vienna and I both play basketball and that both of us are really good." Nelson explains to the camera, Cassie behind the camera, filming. "Although I'm better."

Vienna heard what he said, throwing the ball at him. Cassie starts laughing at him and then turned the camera to point at her.

"Oops." She shrugged her shoulders but the. Runs away when Nelson runs after her. They walk back to Cassie.

"Anyways, we're going to see who's the better player. So, let's get it." Nelson nodded his head and then gave Vienna the first ball.

"Go Vienna!" Niles screamed, shaking the pom poms in his hands. Nelson looks over to his brother, getting distracted and Vienna shoots a three.

"Oh shit—"

"NELSON!" Noah yelled at him, throwing the ball onto the ground and then stomping towards him. "What the fuck are you doing man?"

"Just watch!" He pushes his older brother away and then passes the ball to Vienna. She dribbled the ball in between her legs and then behind her, stepping back and shooting another three but Nelson blocks it. "YEAH GIVE ME THAT!"

Vienna looks over to the camera, a confused expression on her face. "It was literally just a block."

"Yeah, yeah. Check up, baby." He teased her with the pet name, she stared at him with a look. "I was kidding!"

"You better be." She narrowed her eyes and then passes him the ball. She leaned down, guarding him. Nelson drove to the basket but Vienna stuck with him, he does his spin move.

Vienna knew he was going to do that, jumping up to block his lay up but it still goes in. "AND 1!"

She grabs the rebound, laughing. "Buddy, you're still down."

"Whatever, if I win you owe me a kiss."

"I would to it without a bet but okay." She shrugged her shoulders and then checked up.

The rest of the game went back and forth, Nelson ended up winning by 1. "Well, this just proves that I'm better." He puts his hands on his chest.

"He's not." Vienna butts in but he pushes her head away.

"I actually am. Anyways, thanks for watching me crush Vee. She now owe's me a kiss so we gotta go. Bye!"

The couple sat in the gaming room, watching Niles play his game. Nelson had his arm wrapped around Vienna and realized something.

"You never gave me a kiss." He smirked at her, Vienna turned her head with a look on her face. "Come on."

She chuckles before putting her hand on his cheek, leaning in a kiss. Nelson's hands move to her waist, bringing her onto his lap. They both completely forgot about the 12 year old in the room.

Niles rolled his eyes, interrupting the moment. "If I turn around right now and you two are making out, I'm going to throw up everywhere."

They both pull apart, staring at Niles' head. Vienna got off Nelson's lap and then stood up, dragging him with her.

"Where are we going?"

"To sleep." Vienna narrowed her eyes at him when he gave her a mischievous look. "Goodnight Niles!"

"Goodnight, love you."

"Niles, she's my girlfriend." Nelson complained, about to throw a pillow at his brother.

"And she's my best friend." He flips him off and Nelson gasps dramatically. Vienna rolled her eyes and then drag Nelson out of the room before he could say anything.

"Relax you big baby." Vienna told him, shutting Nelson up right away.

"Yes ma'am."

roan speaks!
so excited for penny😈