𝟏𝟖. omegle

RWE FAM🤝
cam wilder ( worst coach 😒 )
lavar ( grandpa 👴 )
nelson ( nelson❤️ )
isiah ( zay zay😛 )
jordan ( jordan 💩 )
jayden ( jj🔫 )
john ( mobley🐆 )
donovan ( dono🤷‍♀️ )
cam scott ( scotty⭐️ )
zion ( mr. highlights 🙈 )
hampton ( uncle👨‍👧 )
zeddy ( zeddy‼️ )
jake ( white boy💪 )
vienna ( v-bucks💵 )

worst coach😒
nelson how many times
do you go on live on tiktok
a week brotha

jordan💩
Nah fr i just got to notif

zay zay😛
we going on omegle twins

v-bucks💵
ISIAH YOURE A FUCKING
SNITCH BRO

nelson❤️
ISIAH WE TOLD YOU NOT
TO TELL ANYONE BECAUSE
CAM DOESBT ALLOW US ON
OMEGLE BRUH

zay zay😛
oh shit ill unsend it
I CANT FUCKING UNSEND

worst coach😒
GET OFF OMEGLE RN

v-bucks💵
we are calm down

THEY WEREN'T ACTUALLY getting off, cam believes everything Vienna says so then he let it be. She had brought her macbook and then Nelson and Isiah were going on omegle.

They put in nelsonrwe while Vienna was beside Nelson, running her hand through her hair, fixing it. Nelson blew out a breath, looking at her.

"Damn Vee, you look so fine." He complimented her, Vienna scrunches her face up in a nervous smile. He stared up at her, admiring her beauty.

The light from the laptop screen was on all three of them, Vienna's brown eyes popping out and Nelson's blue eyes as well. Isiah gagged from beside them.

"Please lets not flirt." He put his hand up and Vienna just rolled her eyes. She looked down at the phone screen where they were live, Nelson wore rubber bands and a matching bracelet with Vienna.

user037 omg they have matching bracelets!!
user154 that's so cute
vienna fanpage she looks so fine rn

She puts her hand in Nelson's hair, leaning her chin on his shoulder while him and Isiah went on omegle.

The first person they saw was a girl, she screams when she saw the three of them. Vienna's eyes widen and she covers her mouth.

"Oh my gosh." She mumbled into her hand. "I love you three so much. You don't even know. Vienna you're so pretty."

"Thank you." She smiled and then Isiah skips her when he thought it was done. "Isiah!"

"What? I thought she was finished." He exclaims, holding his arms up in defence. Vienna shook her head and then went on her phone while they were on omegle.

"Is Vienna there?" A deep voice asked, catching her attention and looked up from her phone.

"Who's asking?" Nelson questions, raising a brow suspiciously.

"Yo, Vienna you're actually so fine. You should leave Nelson and be with me." The boy on omegle said and Nelson reached over and skipped him quickly.

"Nope! You're done." He yelled, scaring the other person who appeared on the screen. Isiah and Nelson started laughing at their expression. "My bad, someone was just tryna hit up my girl."

Vienna goes back on her phone and she got a notification from snapchat that she got added to a groupchat with RWE fans.

She clicked on it, going into the chat.

RWE 🔛🔝

chloe
OMGOMG VIENNA
HIIIII

rowan
SHE ACTUALLY IS IN
HERE
ARE YOU WITH NELSON RN

isla
CAN YOU FACETIME

vienna anderson
hi guys!!☺️
i can call

gabriella
YESSS
OKOK SOMEONE CALL

evelyn
I WILL

Vienna joined the call immediately and the girls started screaming bloody murder. She covers her mouth in shock, turning down her volume.

"Ayo, who the fuck is screaming?" Isiah question, him and Nelson turned around to look at Vienna. She turned her phone to show them and the girls started screaming their names.

"Oh my god! Nelson and Isiah!"

"Hi!"

"What's good fam?" Nelson asks them, laying his head down on Vienna's lap.

The girls took screenshots and then Vienna waved goodbye, leaving the call. She made sure to put the chat on silent so she wouldn't get spammed.

"Some fans are hella crazy." Isiah said, shutting the laptop closed. Vienna and Nelson nodded their head in agreement.

"For real."

They all got a notification from Cam, in the groupchat.

RWE FAM🤝

worst coach😒
go to sleep now kiddos
big game tomorrow
boys and girls championship

scotty⭐️
Yeeee
Vienna Anderson

v-bucks💵
what do you want from
me buddy

nelson❤️
buddy is crazyyy

scotty⭐️
Yo sista kinda fine asl

nelson❤️
screenshotted and sent to
valorie

scotty⭐️
im not joking when i say
this nelson u better have not

v-bucks💵
he did
in our fam gc

grandpa👴
Bro Valorie Is Like Shorter
Than Vienna

dono🤷‍♀️
Theres no way

grandpa👴
Yes Bro I Ain't Lyin
I'm Bein Fr

v-bucks💵
stop lying grandpo
she's like nelson's height💀

scotty⭐️
Fine by me
Vienna set me up

v-bucks💵
girl bye ask nelson

nelson❤️
i got you bro
scotty⭐️ heart a message

worst coach😒
GO TO MOTHERFUCKING SLEEP

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄  ⸻ nelson neumann²जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें