𝟏𝟑. game 1 (girls)

"HEY GUYS! IT'S Vienna and Cam said I could do the intro. We're in the airport right now because we're waiting for Naomi, Frankie, Enid, Breya, Jasmine, Jashlynn and Hailey to come." She explained to the camera as Ray filmed her. "Nelson, come over here."

He ran over to her and she wrapped an arm around him. "How many likes on this video?" He rubbed his hands in front of his face, looking over to her.

"I would say 100k likes on this video and we will drop game 1 for the boys." He nodded his head and Vienna shrugged her shoulders.

"Seem's like a reasonable amount. Right Ray?" Vienna glances at Ray from behind the camera. He nodded his head and she smiled. "Okay! 100k liked on this video and we'll dropped game 1 for the boys."

"Bro, where the fuck are they?" Cam asked, walking over. Vienna shrugged her shoulders. "Well, text them."

"Okay mister grumpy pants." She rolled her eyes and Cam scrunches his face up in confusion. Nelson glanced at him, laughing.

CAM'S MINIONS😀💯

Vienna
where are you guys?
cam is getting mad
i mean like going red mad
and lavar

Enid
bro lavar finna have high blood
pressure cuz of his old ass if
he's getting mad

Jashlynn
OUTTA POCKET

Frankie
💀💀💀

Breya
Ya'll weird af
We coming Vee

Cam
WHERE ARE YALL AT
I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE
SUNCE THE A.M.

Jasmine
Cam stfu its too early for this

Vienna
real

Cam
okay princess jasmine you're
benched.

Jasmine
🖕🖕

"Okay, so Jasmine wants to play this game, huh?" Cam nodded his head, showing the camera their texts. "Sorry ya'll, but Jasmine is BENCHED."

"What?" Vienna snapped her head around to look at him.

"You heard me."

Nelson and Vienna share a look, furrowing their eyebrows. "Nah, is bro for real?" Cam smiled out of nowhere.

"I'm just kidding!" He got into a giddy mood and everyone was confused. They heard someone yell down the hall and they turned their heads to see the rest of the girls team.

Vienna immediately ran to them, jumping into Frankie's arms. She spun her around and they both laughed.

Nelson walks over and crosses his arms, nodding his head. "Alright, okay, I see how this is going to go. You're stealing my girl?"

"She was mine before she was yours Nelson." Frankie shoots back, wrapping her arm around Vienna.

Nelson looks over to Vienna, she just shrugged her shoulders and went along with it. He glared at the both of them and they walked away, laughing.

The camera points to him and he just shook his head. "This is unacceptable. Everyone, go fucking cancel Frankie and Vienna right now. Actually! Here's their numbers, so Vienna's is–"