𝟏𝟎. snitch!

"WHAT UP LIVE." Nelson touches his curls, watching as the live views go up. This time, Vienna wasn't with him because she flew over to Cam.

Romelo, TJ and many others joined right away. Vienna joined as well, watching Nelson's live. "Vienna! Bro, I miss you."

romelo Nelson bro be careful Cam might be watching
vanderson4 miss u too🫶

"Join the live." He said, Nelson accepted Vienna's, Romelo's and Ray's request.

"Yo Nelson, my boy. What is up?" Romelo exclaims, only showing half of his face. Vienna's hand was under her chin, looking at her phone.

"Nothin much. Yo, pull up to Pennsylvania bro." Nelson told him and they both started talking. "Vee, is Cam with you right now?"

Vienna glances at someone behind her phone, someone who sat across from her and then shook her head. "No, he's in his gaming room."

"Then who the fuck did you look at, twin?" Romelo asked her, furrowing his eyebrows. Vienna snickers and then turned her camera to show Marie.

"Donovan's in the cut." Nelson shows him laying on the floor.

rwefan wait why did vienna fly over to cam? why not just fly with ray, donovan and nelson?

"Because she's a fucking traitor! TRAITOR!" Nelson yelled and Vienna's eyes widen in surprise. She showed her middle finger, making Romelo laugh.

"Nelson you just got bitched!"

"I'm with Cam because we're doing some recruiting since some girls aren't able to make it to Pennsylvania." She explains, covering her mouth with her hoodie sleeve.

"Yo Vienna, nice hoodie." Romelo mentioned, smirking at her. Vienna presses her lips into a thin line.

"Yeah, I wonder who's hoodie it is!" Nelson bit on his hoodie strings. He smiled at her and Vienna just stared at him.

"Here." Marie slid a plate of pasta to Vienna.

"Thank you." She politely said, eating her dinner. Nelson furrowed her eyebrows at her.

"Hey Vienna, this ain't no fucking mukbang what are you doing?" Romelo questions and Vienna stops eating to give him a stink eye.

Nelson laugh, "Ay Romelo you just got your death wish buddy. You don't interrupt Vienna while she's eating."

Romelo's eyes widen and then smacked his lips. "Yo, ay, I'm sorry Vee. I take back what I said, you enjoy your food."

Vienna went back to eating, her phone against her cup of water. Romelo, TJ and Nelson started talking about basketball.

That's when TJ suddenly mentioned JL3. Nelson grinned and then yelled, "Fuck rod wave. Goodbye."

Vienna's head whipped around to look at someone who was beside her. He furrowed his eyebrows, leaning over and appearing into frame.

"Yo what the fuc— Coach Cammy! Hey." Nelson nervously said while Romelo and TJ laugh at him. "Ya'll heard who said fuck rod wave? Wasn't me, come on Romelo you know better."

"Nah, we ain't doing this bro. Don't do that." He shook his head and Vienna laughed, choking on her food.

"Is this what ya'll saying now? Fuck rodwave? I'm not going to play you this weekend Nelson, I swear to god. You're gonna be fucking bench, I swear to you buddy."

Nelson had a terrified look on his face, making everyone laugh. "Yeah, so let me hear what you gotta say." Cam puts a hand up to his ear.

"I respect Rod Wave. I will no longer look down on RWE. J3L sucks dick." Nelson recites and Cam nodded his head with a smirk on his face.

"Alright, that's what I like to hear." He went out of frame again, Nelson letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in.

"That was fucking scary. Vienna, you said he was in his gaming room. You're a snitch."

Vienna pouts at him. "Aw, someone's sad that he got caught. Cry me a river, Nelson."

"Uh? EXCUSE ME?" He yelled, holding a finger up. Everyone stared at him with a weird look on their faces. Niles started yelling out of nowhere, making Nelson annoyed. "Yo, Niles bro, SHUT UP!"

"I'm getting off. Goodbye." Vienna said, grabbing her phone. Nelson starts saying no repeatedly but stopped when she actually left the live.

"No!" He exclaims, throwing his phone and starts punching a pillow. Donovan grabbed him phone, bursting out in laughter.

"Nelson you good twin?"

"NO! SHE LEFT!" He yelled and then ended the live.