26. crippled vienna

"HEY YA'LL, TODAY'S video is kind of different

"HEY YA'LL, TODAY'S video is kind of different. We're not doing anything basketball related, we're actually doing a vlog with Niles here." Cassie points the camera to the younger brother who smiles and waves.

"We're going to see Vienna." He blurts out and Nelson's face dropped, his hands dropped to his sides. "Oh, that was supposed to be you who said that."

"Yeah Niles. Stop fucking things up." Nelson obviously joked and Niles looks behind the camera to their mom with his jaw dropped.

"Mom.."

"Sorry Mom." He quickly apologized and clapped his hands, rubbing then together. "Okay, as Niles said, we're going to go see Vienna. As you all know since Cam's video just dropped yesterday, Vienna hurt her ankle."

"Poor baby." Cassie mumbled from behind the camera, her bottom lip out in a pout. "Hopefully it heals well before the wedding."

"Yeah."

"Anyways, we're getting a bit off topic here. Vienna hurt her ankle and now shes on crutches guys, what a cripple." Nelson chuckles, Niles side eyeing him.

"We were supposed to do a 1v1 again since she lost last time and ya'll really wanted to see me beat her again." He cockily said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You wouldn't beat her." Niles shook his head, crossing his arms and walking away. "We gotta go now."

"Alright."

The Neumann's arrived at the Anderson's house, all of them were having dinner there before the wedding

The Neumann's arrived at the Anderson's house, all of them were having dinner there before the wedding. It was 3 months until the big wedding day, everyone was excited.

Cassie knocked on the door, someone opening it to reveal Valorie standing there with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys." She greets, moving out of the way so Hazel could greet them.

She hugged Cassie and all of them stepped inside the big house. Vienna came with the crutches under her armpits, smiling.

"Oh, you poor thing." Cassie spoke up, going over to engulf Vienna in a hug. It was kind of hard since she couldn't hug her back.

"Do you think it will all be fully healed by the time of the wedding?" Hazel questions, gaze going down to her daughters ankle which was dangling.

"I think it will be, Vienna is a strong girl, isn't she?" Vincent walks over, wrapping an arm around her.

Vienna smiled, nodding her head. Nelson goes over to her, pressing a kiss on her forehead. "Hey."

"Whats up?"

"Nothing much." She smiled at him, her gaze following him as he stepped to her side. Nelson shook Vincent's hand.

"Well, I cooked a lot of food so let's go eat." Hazel ushered them into the dining room before turning her head to look up stairs. "MILES!"

"I'M COMING WOMAN!" Miles yelled back, running out of his room and slipping since he was wearing socks on a hardwood floor. He almost face planted which made Vienna laugh.

She looked up at her brother who was coming down the stairs. "It's not even funny, Vee." He mumbled, walking into the dining room.

"It so was." Vienna shot back at him, Nelson letting out a little laugh as well. They both lean into each other while laughing, foreheads almost pressing up against each other.

Miles glares at the duo, walking away and sitting down beside Valorie. Nelson films him and Vienna, smiling.

The rest of the dinner was full of fun and laughter, Miles and Vienna bickering back and forth.

It was time for the Neumann's to leave but Nelson asked his mom if he can sleepover. She agreed as long as Vincent and Hazel were okay with it.

"Please mom!" Vienna begged and Hazel rolled her eyes, nodding her head. "Yes!"

Nelson gave her a piggyback upstairs to her room. Vienna held the crutches in her hands, careful not to swat Nelson in the face.

Vienna sat down at her vanity to take off her make up. "What are you doing? I want to watch a movie!"

"I'm taking off my make up." She narrowed her eyes and starts wiping away her mascara. Nelson walks over, wrapping his arms around her waist and snuggled his face into the crook of her neck.

When Vienna was done, she grabbed her phone and took a mirror picture of the two of them, posting it on her story.

"Cam finna reply and be like what the fuck?" Nelson laughs, letting go of her and they laid down in her bed. He wrapped his arms around her again and turns on the TV.

They watched Coraline for the rest of the night, Vienna being the first one to fall asleep. Nelson kissed her forehead, mumbling a goodbye before turning off the TV and falling asleep himself.

roan speaks!SORRY FOR BEING GONEFOR SO LONG!!!i kinda forgot i had this bookbut i also have school which ishard

roan speaks!
SORRY FOR BEING GONE
FOR SO LONG!!!
i kinda forgot i had this book
but i also have school which is
hard.