constellations of the heart | t.n

Theo hadn't been able to sleep two things being on his mind, one being the new ink that had been forced onto his arm and two, of course, being you.

Over the holidays theo felt as if the only reason he would go back to school was because of you. Now here he was laying down on his bed staring at the picture of you on his bed side table to distract himself from the harsh reality of what he had become.

It started in third year when puberty began and those teenage urges right along with it.

Cedric diggory, everyone had a crush on him so no surprise you were mildly majorly infatuated with him as well.

You knew you were done when you found yourself giggling and twirling your hair at something he had said, but when you found yourself following him wherever he went and knowing everything about him, the limit was crossed. You had enough self respect for yourself

if you were going to be obsessed with someone it was going to be a someone who was your boyfriend.

Last trip to hogsmede, you were determined to ask cedric to go with you, you had been practising all morning and though you would never admit it, you had written a love confession.

You were in the abandoned bathrooms upstairs talking to myrtle about cedric (nothing new on her part)

"so if i read him my speech do you think he will say yes"

"¡ have hope" she says slowly

"not a chance"

you both looked towards where the voice came, you more embarrassed someone had heard your love confession.

a brunette haired boy came into your vision before walking past you and washing his hands.
"excuse me?" you asked.

"you read him that... and he will sure say yes... to any other girl.

You were in shock literally in shock

"no he looked at me three times today, three is my favourite number it's a sign" you grinned

"being delusional is a hobby is it?" he laughed
before propping himself up onto the sink

"well what do you suggest i do?"

"give me your love confession"

once you made no intention to move he asked again "mate give me your love confession"

you handed it to him and watched him skim over it before laughing.

"okay now give it back"

this time it was him who made no intent to move
you walked towards him and tried reaching for it as he pulled it higher and higher out of your grip
"give me my love confess- speech!" you said again

"okay" he shrugged watching you back down

"incendio" he quickly handed it back to you and
watched as your features went from annoyed to livid. "sorry my bad i meant to say here you go"

"you burnt my speech!"

"love confession" he corrected you

"speech"

"alright we will go with that, yes i burnt your
speech on accident"

"let's not lie now" you scoffed

"you two are cute, waaaaay cuter than you and cedric" mytrle said from the stalls with her hands under her chin.

"what?" you cleared your throat "i'm gonna go write another love con- SPEECH! i'm going to write another speech"