not all men leave you disappointed (smut) | t.n

Warnings: smut, porn w no plot, fingering, blowjob, making out, p in v sex reader is definetly on the pill) wrap it before you fucking tap it, swearing, pet names (baby, bella, that's it)

Summary: it's your fault, and you're in the wrong, but none of that seems to matter with theodore nott

Guilt.

thats the only word you could think of to describe what you felt while you stared at the sleeping boy next to you. You ran a hand over your face while the memories of last night teased your mind.

~ last night

"why does he get to treat you like that?"

you turned towards the voice and sighed once theodore nott came into your view

"leave it'

you heard him laugh

"real men don't leave girls disappointed"

"and i suppose you know all about not leaving a girl disappointed right nott?" you snickered

"precisely, and i think you know that better than anyone"

"you said you'd forget about that"

"¡ tried" he hummed walking closer to you "bella i tried really hard'

your laughter slowed once you noticed his eyes wandering down to your lips.

"i told you it could never happen again" you whispered watching as he walked closer to you

"nothings happening"

you turned your head towards the ceiling

"you're so beautiful"

his hand ran along your cheek and turned your face toward him.

"tell me to stop"

you wanted to, you really really wanted to.. instead you watched as the gap between you seemed to shorten

"nott?

"that's not my name"

"theodore"

"hm"

"¡ have a boyfriend"

"¡ know were the final words that you remember hearing before his lips were on yours and your back on the stone wall behind you.

his hands roamed your body grasping onto everything he could and attempting to feel you even closer than you already were.

he pulled away from your lips and begun trailing kisses down your neck, you knew it would leave marks but you couldn't find it in yourself to care.
the thoughts of your boyfriend ghosted at the back of your mind, but with each mark theo left on you they seemed to linger less.

"Come to my dorm?" he said trying to catch his breath.

your heart made a decision before your head and before you knew it you were on his bed while he was on top of you. The buttons on your shirt wide open.

"theo please"

"please what"

you clenched your thighs together feeling a rush of heat going towards them.

"please do something!"

"only cause you asked so nicely baby" he smirked lowering his mouth to your neck, giving attention to your whole body and placing kisses down your stomach while slowly edging towards your heat.
he took his time with every inch of you focusing on making you feel loved, his hands found their way under your thighs and he pulled you closer towards him.

He pulled your skirt up revealing your lace underwear and you could of swore you saw his eyes darken, he licked a line along your slit before gazing up at you.

"you're so wet for me baby, does he make you this wet?" he smirked

you tried to answer but nothing came out

without warning theodore slipped a finger inside you "answer me baby"

"Fuck! No Theodore only you"

He hummed in approval and added another finger inside you while quickening his pace.
"i'm just reminding you that not all men are disappointing bella"

"Fuck theo! i'm c-"

you came undone all over his fingers.

Once theodore was eye level with you again he was quick to grab the back of your head and pull you into another kiss, you put your arms around his neck while your tongues explored as much of each others mouths as they could.

He flipped you so you were on top of him his mouth not leaving yours.

you pulled away and begun leaving sloppy kisses down his chest, you paused before reaching his trousers

"i hate you so much"

"no you don't'

you sat up as he helped unbuckle his trousers, you helped him pull down his boxers and watched as his length sprung free, you crawled towards him and rubbed your hand over the tip, his precum spilling out as you rubbed against him, you got closer to him and took his tip in your mouth, he groaned before putting a hand through your hair and gathering a makeshift ponytail, he guided you down fully until his entire length was in your mouth making you gag slightly.

"You make me feel so good baby, no one else..
only you"

he watched as your head bobbed up and down on him making him feel so good

"you know you're really mine, fuck!" you could tell with the way his dick twitched that he about to cum, but quickly you took him out your mouth

"what the fuck?" he groaned but quickly shut up when he noticed your smile

"don't you trust me theo?"

"more than anything baby"

you lifted yourself from your position and put your leg over straddling him. you felt him poking into your ass from behind.

you straightened before lowering yourself onto his length.

your eyes shut and you felt him against your walls and fuck, no one has ever made you feel so good you started bouncing slowly, along with your tits, the would say you looked fucking angelic, he was almost in a trance watching you move on top of him.

you picked up your pace and tried your best to quieten your sounds, but you couldn't help it... he felt so perfect inside you.

he had his eyes shut and his hands lay on your hips guiding you. He truly looked like a piece of art infront of you

"Baby i'm coming!"

"me too you almost screamed as you increased your pace again.

~ present

You shook the thoughts from your head and instead focused on putting your clothes back on.

"Leaving so soon?"

"i have class, i'm going to meet my boyfriend before then" you didn't look at him but you heard him laugh.

"so are you going to admit it?"

"admit what theodore?"

"that not all men leave you disappointed"

"goodbye theo" you rolled your eyes

"oh and one more thing!"

you huffed before turning towards him

"maybe cover your neck first"

" you fucking bastard"