Drugs, rape, body.

•••

(Warning! This chapter contains rape, SA, and sensitive content. If your bothered by any of these please do not read!)

Lilacs POV

I looked into the mirror on the other side and i looked hopeless. I saw pills, i went over to grab them and i took them. If i wanted to look emotionless and miserable then ill start taking them. I grab a cigarette and i light it up and smoke it. I watched Tom getting two condoms out and putting them ion the night stand and i saw a knife. I wanted to tear up but i didnt, if im being super honest i wanted Tom to fuck the living life of my orgasms i wanted feel hs touch but i want to feel a soft touch not his aggressive touch towards my hips. I started to imagine how Tom and Travis were going to rip destiny apart. Like first they were going to fuck her then stick a gun in there and pull the trigger, then skin her in the front yard with that huge mummy that Tom made with a cock. Disgusting, the mummy its self was okay but with a cock really?

Why is toms dream to fucking kill every girl he comes across, i think this asshole is bipolar something and i hope hes not.

10:21 am

The disgustingness starts and i am not ready to feel all that pain inside of me. Tom picks me up from the seat and chains me up, and he starts taking off my clothes "look at me! Fuck me up! Slap me please! Please just hit me. I want to feel your touch please, your ruthless touch on my body please, whats wrong with you just answer me!" He says. I didnt care on what he said, he slapped me "answer please!' He yells "why are you so bipolar" i murmur under my breath "what?" He asks "i love you?" I question it and i shrug, he looks at me with his wide and beautiful eyes, looking at me so wide eyed. "You what?" He says and he looks at Travis, travis lets go of Emma and destiny. Travis looks at me "you what? You love him?" He says "no i said that to shut him up, which didnt work apparently"  i say, Travis kisses me to make tom jealous, i start kicking and i kick tom by accident, i scream "tom! Help me please!TOM!" He slaps Travis. I get up upon my naked body, sitting up and hugging toms waist, "i dont want to see you touch her again." Tom says and i look up at him, then he looks at me "you okay?" He holds my chin "yeah im fine thank you."

"Tom tom! Come fuck me first! I want you in me right now please?!" destiny says i look at him and i roll my eyes, my chains jangle and force myself to lay back onto the bed. I see Emma right beside me and i turn my head the other way to see tom getting a condom out and he starts to walk over to Emma and she gets herself ready and she has a tight grip onto the chains, tom starts to go inside of her "fuck!" She yells and i see Travis putting his tiny cock into destiny "oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me Trav, go faster! Yes, oh my god!" She yells "tom! Tom your hurting me, stop!" Emma screams but he went faster and shes scream the life out of her voice box.

Travis tapes destiny's eyes and mouth and he sticks up a gun. Wait, was what i was thinking becoming true? No it wasnt he was fucking her with it. I think Tom is going to do it, Emma is gripping her hands onto toms hips and he finally stops and he heads over to me and he takes the condom off, "Tom dont try to get me pregnant, im only 18 Tom. Your only 20." I say, he laughs "i wont princess calm down." He says, that gave me so many butterflies, but i stopped him from calling me princess i think a while back, "dont call me princess, love" i say "dont be romantic now, were not here to have beautiful sex, im here to rape you." He says "why not beautiful sex"bullshit lilac' "dont be such a bitch now." Tom says "im not trying to be a bitch. Im trying to be your bitch." I say, i start laughing in my mind

Jokes aside, i wasnt trying to make Tom fall in love with me, I was only joking but maybe if i distract him more i could keep him from killing destiny.

"Oh really?" Tom says "yeah~" i sit up and put my legs around his waist and i kiss his arm. I look at Emma and i smile, she does too. She knows what im doing now, he starts kissing my neck. "Tom baby what are you doing?" Destiny says and Travis finally shoots into her, i didnt care she was annoying, i just wanted toms touch. Tom starts going down unto my boobs, he kisses him and sucks them. I let out a slight moan and he undoes the chains and he carries me to the guest room. Isnt this what i wanted? So why aren't i satisfied? Ill just try to enjoy it now. He throws me onto the bed and he starts to get a cigarette and he lights it and smokes it, he works his way to my stomach where my piercing is and he plays around with it, but with his tongue, then gets his two fingers and he puts it into my hole and he starts sucking my clit. I let out a moan. "I know this is what you wanted lilac. Ill give it to you just this once" he says, i nod but i wanted it to be real i didnt want this to be all fake i wanted it to be all real, i just needed him inside of me already.

Toms POV

My cock meets her pussy and i start to go slow, making sure i dont cum into her. She takes a pill and she takes it. Drugs, rape, body. She took so many drugs and i raped her a lot and Travis killed destiny. We both moaned in pleasure. I felt so fucking good.

•••