Twice, Thrice

•••

Bill's POV:

I'm not actually worried about her, I'd say I'm just being manipulative, that's the plan, but what Tom doesn't know is that I'm better than him, yes I might be younger, we're both scornful? So what?

I can tell Tom has something for Lilac, it's disgusting, she's all mine, but oh love how I want her to feel unwanted and hated, used, and abused.

Something about her makes you want to fuck her until she's paralyzed, make her body stop working, and do it again.

Sometime about her ageless soft hair makes someone go head over heels for her, she's a sacred person, she's blessed with that powerful body, envy goes through those eyes.

Who would I be if I didn't protect her?

Tom's POV:

-time skip to 3 hours later-

I thrust into her, feeling her warmth on my cock, she moans, not so loud, she had black hair, with a big ass.. she had enthusiasm, her crisis-type eyes look at me, as she rubs her clitoris with her two fingers, "why is it so big.." she asks out of nowhere, I put my hand her mouth, thrusting into her faster.

"Don't ask questions you little slut." Whispering in her ear, so many piercings on her ear, I remove my hand from her mouth, I get on top of her as I wrap my arms around her, she puts her legs around my waist, I look at her with hunger, pleasure and lust, holy hell, I could go so deep.

I nibble onto her neck, she breathes heavily in my ear, the warmth of her neck gave me motive, I groan as I feel like I'm going to finish inside of her, "don't do it in me, Tom.." she moans, looks at me and kisses me, as we both groan.

I quickly take out my cock and I slap it against her clit lots of times, she sits up gently and lays on her stomach, and she grabs a hold of my cock and begins to suckle, and stroke, I grab the back of her head, I thrust in her mouth as I breathe heavily and I groan.

Lilac's POV:

I look into the mirror and I look out of the window for escape plans, I didn't know where Tom was but all I know it that he was home, for a second I stammer and I inarticulate, I open the window for fresh air, since bill wasn't gonna be here till 5, I need to start thinking of an escape.

"Alexis?"

"Alexis!"

My mind was going crazy, I didn't know what I was thinking, It was a vivid day dream, it was so distinguishable seeing something that I'd be perceived about.

It was an evoke day dream.

I look around to the room, seeing the wind blowing through the window, the curtains waves slowly, it didn't matter how I was gonna get out, but I needed to get out right now.

I look at the curtains and I take them out from the metal stick holding them, I tie both of the ends together and I tighten it, my hands hurt lots it was a forgiving pain although it still hurt.

I reach into Georg's dresser and I get at least 7 shirts and I tie the first on to the curtain and then I just do the same to all and after, I intertwine the shirt to the bottom of the bed frame and I tie a knot, 4 times to make sure it's tighten enough, I speedily make my way to the window and I put my legs around the shirts and I go down slowly, as I reach to the curtains, it snaps and I fall down on my back.

"Shit!" I try not to yell and I get up and I run away, I look through the neighborhood, I start to think, "did I escape twice or thrice?" Anyways, I look at all the fancy houses, all the decorations, the flowers, the vines, some fairy lights, the garden, it was starting to get dark, I cover myself since bill was about to pass by, I look around, I see the sunset, I've never felt so alive and free, all the scars, wounds, bruises, meant nothing to me.

Bill's car passes by me, I try to ignore it, I loved bill very much but, I just wanted to get out. I check in my pockets and I panicked immediately, "my phone!? Where is my phone!?" I look back at the sidewalk and I see my phone was on the ground, it wasn't broke.

Hm. Must of fallen out, I didn't even notice.

Tom's POV:

"You made me feel so good.." she says with a smile, a flirty voice comes out of her mouth, man it was attractive, but it wasn't as attractive as Lilac's, I wrap my arms around her and I sit her up, I begin to suck on her nipple, she had midway breasts, I wouldn't say it was huge.

Lilac's POV:

I quickly grab my phone and I call Lex, "please pick up, pick up please.."

***
Answers
***
"Hello?" Lex says.

"It's me Lilac.. can you come pick me up?" I reply

"Yeah, where are you?"

I walk to the mall and I stand by it.

"I'm at the mall, the Connecticut Post Mall."

"Oh okay, I'll come pick you up at the entrance.. stay safe for me please."

***

I run past people and I bump into someone, "oh I'm sorry!" I say and I pick up their wallet, I look up and to my demise, I see an attractive guy, curly hair, emerald eyes, woah.

"It's fine, it's really nothing." He says in a deep voice, my heart was pounding, I couldn't process how a guy could be this attractive, "here, and thank you, I'm just in a rush." I say and I hand him his wallet, "what's your name?" He asks whilst he puts his wallet in his back pocket.

"My name is Lilac, what's yours?" I reply with a soft, warm smile, "Elijah, but you can call me Eli." He says, I think he was a real charmer, oh shit, I want him so bad.

"Well uhm yeah, I have to go." I smile and I walk away, he quickly grabs my hand, I immediately felt scared, this happened with me and Tom, it gave me goosebumps, "Can I have your number?" He smiles and lets me go.

"Sure yeah.. Here." I give him my number and I wave an do run to the entrance, I see Alexis and I immediately start crying.

"Alexis?"

"Alexis!"

***

"Lilac?"

"Lilac!"

•••