Back to you

•••

Tom eventually finds me and kidnaps me.

I wake up in Tom's bedroom, I still feel dizzy and nauseous and tired. I hear Tom open the door. "How did my beautiful girl sleep?" Tom says and I look at him with a serious face "don't be mad." Tom says and he gives me an attitude. I mock him "don't get mad.", "just shut the fuck up and don't talk to me." I add and I look at him with a serious look, he presses me against the bed "you don't have the right to talk to me like that. You hear me you little slut?" Tom says, I look at him in disgust, who the hell does he think he is?

"Get off of me fatass!" I swear I didn't mean to say fatass. I look at him in fear and he raises an eyebrow and chuckles "no, no, no, we don't say that here.." he says and he looks at me, I give him a concerned and disgusted look "you are disgusting." I say and I kick his balls.

"God fuck!" Hey yells and he falls over to the side of the bed and holds his balls, I look at him and think of a quick escape, I scan the room and I head straight to the walk-in closet, I head to the other door in the closet and I get his bedroom key and I lock the door, "get back here you shithead!" Tom says and bangs on the door from the inside of the room as I run downstairs, I trip and I get back up "fuck!" I shout and I limp as I run, I looked goofy but he was a freak, an absolute shithead. "Get back here you little shithead! A fucking whore!" He yells and runs to me, I run to the front door "god please help me." Whispering to myself, Satan comes behind me, "get your ass over here you little slut, you can't escape from me." He says.

Grasping onto my wrist "let go you shithead!" I yell and I try to pull away "stop trying to escape, it would much easier for you, if you just listened to me!" He says, looking at me, with an evil ass smirk. I fucking hated it. "Just, I-I, now that I have your attention, I just wanted say something." He says in a calmly, somewhat peaceful voice, I look at him relaxed, letting me go, he puts his hands in his pockets, sighing loudly "how do I say this?" He says, looking down at his hands "fuck.." he murmured.

"Tom what is it that you need to tell me?" I say

"Do you really wanna know?" He says

"I do, if it's a vent, I'm here to listen."

"No it's not a vent it's just that..."

He comes up to me and he presses his body onto mine,  holding my ass "Tom..?" I say, "let's have sex." He says, I look at him disgruntled, "hell no.." i mumble "what was that." He grabs my chin, tightly, nevertheless, so damn uncomfortable, "I'll chain you up in the torture chamber, fuck you until you're paralyzed, you'll watch me have sex with a sex doll, you'll sleep there if you don't say yes you ungrateful little bitch." He says, my eyes go wide "say what..." I say and I look at him terrified "yes or no.." he challenges, grabbing my neck and my left breast, "what do I say in a situation like this! This is absolutely ridiculous..." thinking to myself "y-yeah.." I say whilst looking into his beautiful brown eyes, "good girl." He says, slowly taking off my shirt, kissing my neck.

"I didn't want to come back to you.." I think to myself, praying in my mind "dear lord, may the force of evilness leave my life, heart, body, head, and soul, let the good come in me, to find my peace, to stay away from any devil in my way, keep me safe in these dark and twisted moments, I pardon for your forgiveness of my actions, may you keep me save, and have my guardian angels protect me. Amen."

Starting off slowly, he unhooks my bra, I didn't enjoy this, not all, one thing is for sure, god is always by my side. He smiles at the view he has before him, "massive." One word to describe my breasts. How I wanted this asshole in the hospital.

Caressing and stroking, no matter what he did, it was his way of 'fun.' This doesn't seem fun to me. It's torture. If me and bill were still together I would have been so fucking happy, but this bitch has to ruin everything, I can't even live my dream life with Lexi anymore.

"You're the sweetest girl, I've had sex with.. the last girl I had sex with, Amelia, let's just say her bones are somewhere." He says and gives me a grin, he plays with my left boob vaguely, "say what now..!?" I say and I look at him even more concerned.

(Comedy coming in.. just for this paragraph, it's really not that funny though.)

He chuckles, "she was naughty, yet so fierce at sex.." he says, grabbing onto my neck, his arm on my right boob, and his hand on my other boob, "please get heaven." I say looking at him like he's the biggest moron in the world, "heaven? Why heaven?" He asks me like it's a rhetorical question, I look at him like it's a moron "because you need it asshole!" I say and I cover my mouth and he grabs my throat "Don't fucking say that to me." He says so aggressively, yet I felt so in love.. "back off boy, duh-doi?" I mumble.

He puts my arm over his shoulder and he holds me up, carries me into his room, I retch as I smell his breath, it smelled like alcohol..

"You okay princess?" Tom says and looks at me with calmness as he lays me on his bed.

Manipulation.. can't fall for that..

"No.. because you're here." I say, he caresses my nipple "s-stop..!" I say and I sit up, he presses me down the bed and lays on top of me, kisses my neck.

(Nudity & rape {wouldn't call it sex..})

"Tom.." I say as I let out faint moans, he grabs my wrists as he nibbles on my neck, he grabs the handcuffs on the nightstand and puts them on both of my wrists, slowly and steady, taking off my flared leggings, "I'm excited for the view upon me.." he whispers, sounding intimately..

He throws my leggings on the floor, he plays with my underwear, caressing it and stroking it.. uncomfortableness came over, a feeble moan comes out of me, Why!?!?, this only happened twice or thrice, when is going to stop? I wanted to projectile a pencil to his cock.

Absentmindedly I look at the roof, he slowly takes of my underwear and looks up at me, my boobs cover my face, which was great because, I didn't want him looking at me right now.

He takes my underwear and throws it on the ground, his one word to describe everything about me "perfect," I feebly retched, he licks and I cover my mouth with both hands since the handcuffs were still on me, a tear falls, I felt terrible for myself, I let out faint moans, I was so damn unprepared for this situation..

I try to talk but I end up stammering, chiefly he was a real dickhead, an absolute piece of shit, I hated him, I felt his tongue going in, I felt like I was about morally and vaguely kick his balls, but I was too weak.. he was stronger, I had no defense whatsoever, he was full of indignation, he said the most oversimplified things, he made them make sense, yet so gross and disgusting..?

I look at him, I felt scornful, even looking at him made me retch, it was an amass of hate I had towards him, he always talked to me with derision, I was tired of it, I was tired of being this weak girl, who couldn't accomplish anything, not even slap or hit him anymore, I was weak.

He always disregarded my feelings, I'm so done with it.

He takes of his jeans, leaving him to touch his cock over the boxers, he kisses the blaze of my shoulder, then he goes over to my nipple and sucks it, I was already retching and vomiting in my head.

The uncomfortableness was immensely immaculate. His lip ring, touches my nipple as he kisses it, he takes off his boxers and I look up at the ceiling and I try my very, very, hardest to not to scream irritated yet guttural.

This is why I hate being here, I have so many words to explain how I tremendously dislike this guy.

•••