He's bad news

•••

Positive. They were positive.. what, what do I tell bill? Hes going to be a father but out of all the time Tom had fucked me or raped me, I don't know who's the father but I'm still going to assume that it's bill. We had sex and he finished in me 2 times exactly.

Tom only finished once in all the times that he had raped me or had sex with me, my eyes widen. Pregnancy is terrifying. I can't be smoking and taking drugs, I'm bummed about that but I also what this baby to be healthy. Bill was healthy, but me on the other hand.

I wasn't healthy at all.

I get out of the bathroom and they look at me both, I gulp "I'm pregnant." I say, still not analyzing what the hell i even said to them, they stare at me in shock "sweet pea you said what?" Mrs. Xylene says "I'm pregnant." I say still not believing a thing that I just
said "your pregnant?" Bill asks me with his eyes wide "I'm going to be a father?" He says "I mean I guess" I said. "No one ever tell Tom. He's bad news" Mrs. Xylene says "tell me what?" We turn and we see Tom and our eyes widen "Tom i thought you were in Raleigh?" Bill says "no i came back because Alex went to jail and i didn't want to stay in his house with his girlfriend, she's creepy and shes a slut." His widen and he leaves to go unpack "at least we got out of 'tell me what?' Saying, i didn't want to do anything." Bill says, i nod.

"I have to go sweet peas but please take that mummy down, that dead body is dry as hell" Mrs. xylene says, she waves and heads out. Is it possible to have 4 babies because that's what im feeling right now. "I'm going to get a snack, im craving something." I say and i walk out to get a snack, the girls were heading up here and they were pushing me and one accidentally punch me on the stomach, i take a cigarette and smoke it, i see drugs on the counter and i secretly take them, these babies or just baby is probably going to die. "Lilac? What are you doing?" Tom asks me "im just getting a snack im kind of craving something right now." I say and i open the cabinet and it ales a squeak and i see Tom sitting on the stool, looking at me. I open the bag and i start eating, i had eye bags i really was tired.

"Hey are you tired?" Tom asks me, forming a knuckle and place its on his cheek to rest. "Why the hell are you worried? Your nothing but an asshole" i say "watch your goddamn words towards me or ill fuck you up completely." He says "i know about you and bill having kids don't act like i can't find out. These types of things" he says "well i don't know who's goddamn babies these are. You finished in me so fucking me. And bill finished 2 times but i have no idea. And why the hell would you ever care? Your just a manipulative asshole who doesn't give a fuck about no one!" I yell "WATCH YOUR GODDAMN WORDS YOU BITCH." He yells and i tighten my teeth and i start tearing up. "NO. I WONT. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU FUCKING DO, YOUR GOING TO MAKE MY KIDS DIE." I yell at him, tears pouring out my eyes, he widen his eyes.

"I would never want a child to die." He looked worried for real this time "WELL YOU FUCKING RUINED MY LIFE AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE WERE ALL KIDS BACK THEN. DO YOU HAVE A MIND OR NOT YOU ASSHOLE THAT WILL KILL MY KIDS" i start crying hard and i grab his collar and I swing him back and forth punching his chest, "YOUR GOING TO KILL MY KIDS." I yell my heart out, i look at him and he starts to tear.

Played that well. I got his emotions out now i just have to act more. I hate this guy so much.

"I WAS HERE TO LIVE. YOU RUINED ME AND YOUR RUINING MY KIDS AND MY CAREER." I yell, seriously he was ruining my kids and my career "ENOUGH" he yells, a tear falls to the tip of his shoe. "I would never. ever. Hurt a child." He start tearing and pointing at the ground aggressively. I got his real emotions out. "You piss me the fuck out, and i love you for that but just know your definitely getting fucked. But were heading to the hospital for it" he says sounding actually pissed. I wipe his tears off "stop crying you never get jokes" I say and I walk away, well fact was that I felt that the babies were already dying inside of me.

I did not sign up for any of this. I get my car keys and I head out, I had to go to the shop. Lexi must of been looking for me, with this bump I can't tell no one, I have to try to hide it and that's what I'm going do once I get to the storage of the shop, I start heading to the city, my makeup bag moves all around me. "Oh my god stop moving you shit bag" I say and aggressively grab the bag while looking at the road in my path, I throw it on the passenger seat and I keep driving, I put my sunglasses on and I turn left I see a car coming behind me and following me, I recognized that car "is that Tom's car?" I look at the car mirror, "shit!" I yell, I start speeding and I gets to the back of the shop before he sees me, I get my makeup bag and start touching up my make up, I change my clothes, I get the flared leggings that I made and I get a baggy shirt of toms, I wasn't wearing a bra, I didn't have any at toms house so I had to get one in the storage room.

I get out of the car and as soon as I do I see Tom, I get a wig and cover my head of hair. I put a bandanna on and two loose belts, walk to the r storage room getting my keys and I see Tom looking at me confused. I unlock the lock and I get in shutting the door almost immediately after I unlocked it. I saw Lexi and I started to take everything that covered me from toms vision "ALEXIS!" I yell "LILAC!" She yells we both run to each other and hug tightly, "where were you" she questions me "well I don't want to get you surprised but, I'm pregnant." I say and I partly smile, her jaw drops "your pregnant.?" She says "yes. Yes I am." I say "congratulations but who's the baby from? Tom or bill?" She asks me reluctantly "bill." I say "oh my god. You chose the right one to have sex with, I don't think Tom used a condom" she says "hm, oh! He did! Oh. He did." I repeat what I say but I widen my eyes.

She looks at me wide eye "knowing how toms treats you, well let me tell you he's going to fuck you up, but I hope he does me first. I don't you or your babies getting hurt." She says, I let out a huge smile and I hug her "I hope the babies are healthiest then ever" she puts her palm on my shoulder and puts her head down a bit but slightly looking at my and my belly.

Tom's POV

"This asshole really thinks she can't trick me? I know that's her. I just need to go in and take her to the hospital. I'm trying to help her right now." I say to myself, I unlock my car and I head out to the store, 'FASHION' read the sign, then 'by lilac Marilyn & Alexis shumate' All though Lexi prefers to be call Lexi or lex I love to call her Alexis. It's a beautiful name compared to her others but I wasn't falling in love with her, I was already in love with lilac. Deeply.

I enter, I see Alexis palm on lilacs stomach, should of been my babies. I would of taken the best care of them, even if I'm known as a killer and a 'manipulative asshole' I still have some good in my heart.

I look at lilac "lilac!" I yell, her eyes widen and people look at me and they hide into the racks of clothes or the fitting rooms, "Tom?" She says and then people start to come out to hear our conversation, "what do you want? Just let me live my life. Is it that hard?" She says "look we have to go to the hospital. I've got an appointment scheduled for you lilac" I say "can I trust you while driving with my and bills babies?" She says, my mind quickly feels up with jealousy "I'll drive slow, anything for yours and my brothers babies and I promise you can trust me right now" I say, I reach my hand out and she takes it, what was this feeling that I was getting? Care about her? This feels nasty but once again:

'Anything for her babies'

(Super proud of this chapter! If you liked it leave a comment or reaction! ~>)

•••