Freedom feels great

•••

(Warning this chapter contains a bit of gore, SA, disturbing plots, and sensitive content. If you have any problems with reading any of these please do not read!) (if you would still like to read but not the warnings go down to lilacs POV under of toms POV where she escapes.)

Lilacs POV

Its been a few since me and Tom had 'real' sex. It's just awkward now, he doesnt even talk me, did he like it? Made me insecure somehow, he didnt even care to comfort me at all. It didnt feel right maybe he just used me.

Im sitting on the couch with some of destiny's clothes but her long crop tops that dont go to her boobs that were the size of a Pingpong ball. I wore one of toms jeans and i see Tom look at me and he points to the door. I get up to head out, he grabs my ass which makes me 10x more uncomfortable now, i see the mummy and i see destiny's dead body one the ground.

"This looks great doesnt it Travis?" Tom says "damn right." Travis say, them both bipolar bitches disgust me so much. I sit on the chair and Tom gives me sunglasses, i put them on well, who wouldn't they were really cute anyways. Tom gets knife and he starts skinning destiny. God i felt like throwing. The mummy with the cock and chainsaw makes me want to throw up so much.

They knew there were kids here and the house right in front of us had a kid, he was looking out of the window that was wide open. The poor kid looked like he was going to throw up

They skin destiny's face and they carve her vagina more and more, i ran inside the house and i headed straight to the bathroom, i threw up and i couldn't stop thinking about it, it was just so disgusting. Who the hell does that to a person or a girl. They are just so fucked up. I need to find a way out now.

Toms POV

It looked so amazing. I see bill looking out of his window looking like he was going to throw up, then he leaves from the sight. We place destiny's pussy in the cock that the mummy had, we turn on the chainsaw and it slices destiny in half.

It looked so graceful, all her insides came out. I laughed of how beautiful it was, what i wanted all this time.

Lilacs POV

I see bill, i quickly run to the backyard and i hopped over the fence. And ran away, i see a taxi and i wave to it, "hey yes thank you! Could you drive me to the Luxury apartments in the city?" I ask "yes of course give me a second" the driver says and he starts driving.

32 minutes later we arrive and i run in i get my key and head in to the elevator and i go to our room and i see Lexi and jump on her "ive missed you so fucking much!!" She says and we hug so tightly "hey pack a bit of your things. Im going to see if i see a tracking device on me." I say "why? What happened to you?" She looked worried when she asked me that. I havent seen a worried face for me every since Emma talked to me, "i got kidnapped, raped, and so much more. But seriously pack a little bit of things and we're going straight to Long Beach." I say "okay but i rented out a place! But if we cant stay safe here ill call her." She says and calls.

I see so many tracking devices and i break them. I didnt want this bitch tracking me at all. We start heading to a taxi and he drives off to Long Beach, finally the freeness i needed to fucking feel it. We see a rental place and she calls the number and successfully rents it!

We had a long way to go. We were dropped off at a little town and she had family there and she called them and i was honestly so excited to start a another new chapter in my life.

Alexis POV

I was so so so happy she finally came back, my auntie comes to pick us up and me and lilac sit in the back taking so much, that we fell asleep.

Toms POV

"Where the hell is lilac?!" I scream at bill "who the hell am i suppose to know asshole!" Bill says, "come get in the car!" I exclaim, he get in and drive off. I check my phone and i see that the tracking devices are gone, i stop "WHERE THE HELL IS THIS BITCH!" I honk, i was pissed. I wanted to kill her and gut her, but no i dont want to hurt her. I love her so much, ill get her to be safely with me.

Lilacs POV

It's 4:30 pm and we heading to the big place that Alexis rented out, im so excited to remodel it, we arrive 4 minutes later and it was huge, it had an escalator and im guessing it was still functional. It actually looked pretty and it was perfect for lexis cosmetic idea to spice up the store. We started fixing some things and we got a sign called 'FASHION', lexis cosmetic store was called 'LX beauty'

Her make up and skin care products were all vegan, acne free, etc etc. "ill get some workers and family to help here" Lexi says "you do you" i exclaim, she starts dialing number and they were all in the way

10 minutes later

They arrive and Lexi tells them our plan and they start working super fast, i start designing my dresses, shirts, and my other drawings

It was night and they were done with half of the store, me and Lexi squeal in excitement, this was such a big step for us.

Tom never found me though. And im starting to kind of miss him now. His presence meant. Everything to me.

2 months later.

Customers and customers kept coming along and we were almost at 2 million customers in total and so much money coming. Im so proud of how far we have come in this business, im so proud. "HEY OH MY GOD, WE JUST GOT A VOGUE INVITATION TO A VOGUE PHOTO SHOOT!" Lexi yells in excitement "NO WAY?!" I yell in excitement "WERE GOING TO BE EVERYWHERE!" We both hold hands and jump from happiness and excitement

Wait. Everywhere? No, no, no! what if Tom finds me? Now im really scared. It's okay we can get through this. But ill enjoy this while i can.

Toms POV

I cant find this smart bitch. I wonder what shes doing now, ill find her soon enough i have my ways. Emma has also been so sad ever since she left, shes been in my room since forever sitting in that one chair that lilac used on sit on all the time. I was actually starting my to feel terrible for what ive done to lilac. But ive felt amazing about it especially when we had sex.

•••