Hospitalized

•••
(Longest chapter I've ever even made 😭)

We start heading to the hospital, Tom looks at me, "you feeling alright?" I say "yeah I'm alright, just feeling dizzy, I feel like there's 3-4 babies forming in me right now." I say and I rub my forehead with my fingers "we're almost there, ight?" He says and he looks at me with angel eyes, instead of satan, "I can't believe you and my brother are having kids." He says

Sometimes you have to believe things, whether it's a like or not.

We get to the hospital, he leaves the car to open the door for me and he takes my hand to help me up. "Thank you Tom" I say and I put my arm over his shoulder, feeling light headed I start walking and he walks me to the automatic doors, I see a car aiming and they wave and point to the other side, I wave and smile, Tom just smiles. "Come on" he says "Tom I feel so light headed" I close my eyes, we get into the hospital and it was cold as fuck.

"Hey, is this lilac Marilyn? Also lilac I love you so much I'm a fan of your designs! Anyways your scheduled to Mrs. Rockstar's room, for ultrasound", "thank you very much" Tom says and I smile because I couldn't talk from being so light headed, I was messed up. I felt like fainting.

3:56 PM

I fell to the floor and I fainted.

Tom's POV

"LILAC! HELP SOMEONE!" I yell and nurses and doctors come over to help and they carry her to a room to rest, I walk over to the room and I sit beside her.

4;36 PM

Lilacs POV

I wake up and I find myself in an empty room "Tom?" I say "Tom where are you." I say once again, I get up and I walk around the hall, I check some rooms and then I see Tom and I catch him fucking two workers, a nurse and a doctor, one was Mrs. Rockstar, which was the doctor and the other one was one that I have no idea. They both moan and scream I grab my gown and I run to my room and I sit down on the bed, analyzing what I just saw Tom doing.

I want to remember that but at the same what the hell was that? Really. This bitch was fucking sucking the nurse up while Tom was fucking the doctor. I am honestly so confused and concerned about Tom right now.

Fucking the doctor I was supposed to be doing ultrasound with is just so nasty I was aus it in 300 different ways right now. In front of his face. I felt like fainting again, throwing up and now I have teary eye, these symptoms are killing me.

<3 minutes later>

Tom comes in with dr. Rockstar, i squint my eyes to where I look like I'm sleeping, "lilac wake up" he says pushing at me, i fully close my eyes making tom think that I'm still fainted. "So extra free time, doctor rockstar?" He says, i bet he wants to make me disgusted. "Of course tom" she laughs, they start kissing, i peak and their eyes close while making out. I slowly get out of bed and I tiptoe out of the room door, i don't shut but I leave it cracked. I see an exit sign and I run for it "HEY! COME BACK HERE!" Some doctors says, as they recognize me "we have lilac Marilyn at the New York City hospital escaping but from what?" Reporters say to me while I run "IM RUNNING FROM TORTURE, I MEAN TOM KAULITZ DICKHEADS!" I scream and i go through the exit and I take a left, my window was on the right and the shop was right on the left "FREEDOM!!" I scream and I keep running, talking to myself "finally freedom from this hell. At last a fucking break." I say, i feel better from doing that but I'm still ill, i also feel like these babies are going to die because I've drank alcohol yesterday.

Not very exercised in the past few days. It i run pretty fast, i was doing track in 6-8th grade then I stopped and tried out for the volleyball team and I got in, i did it until I graduated, it was a year ago. It's almost my birthday and it's going to be hell on that day.