TMI

•••

I resume what I was saying in my mind about the quad babies, "I can't believe we're having that many babies." I say caressing my stomach to calm my self down, it was to much information that she had carefully told me, so I wouldn't faint as if. "I can't believe it too, I'll be a father of four babies." He says 18. 18.. it's just been a few weeks, since this trauma happened. I didn't think I would have any kids.

My phone rings, i spontaneously decline. I didn't know who it was. I just call alexis, I get a blanket and comfortably put it around me and I grab my phone "hey, hello?" She says "hey sorry I was getting tidy in my blanket" I say "it's okay where are you?" She says "I'm in connecticut, I'll give you my location" I say "hey I just got blackmailed by Tom. He's wanting to find you so bad." She says "okay I'm sorry, blackmailed?" I say "yeah I did and there were people looking at us even a kid was scared. It was so embarrassing." She says, I stress about what she said about the blackmailing "but how did ultrasound go over? Bill also told me what was going on" she says "well, quadruplets." I say "never mind tmi" she says, I smile at bill who is still driving to the hotel, "hey I'll call you later I have to cancel some Vogue photo shoots." She says "okay" I say "I'm going to an interview tomorrow so I hope you can watch. I love you bye" she says "bye" I end the call.

I feel a little tickle coming from my arm and I scratch it, god how I hate that feeling, it feels like there's a creepy crawly spider on me, "hey you okay now?" He says "yeah I'm fine, thank you for asking." I say and I close my eyes as I felt as if I was going to throw up, "we're almost there okay?" He says as he almost knew what I was thinking. "Okay" I says and I put my head on his shoulder to get comfortable, he makes a stop and kisses my head.

Tom's POV

I went home so fucking given up. I miss her presence. That should of been my babies. I start crying, tears falling onto the ground and my pants, never felt this way before. Someone that I love so fucking much. I know I'm so fucked up from the head but I love her so much she doesn't even know. I hurt someone that I've loved. I just wish I could go back in time to where Angelina said "treat the ones that you love rightfully and the ones you don't with respect.". Take me back to the night, we met lilac so I can fix this.

I look down at my pants and I fix them. Was I wrong all along? I should of just kept being myself. When I was younger I wasn't like this and I can't believe I lied to her. But it's what I have to deal with now. I go back to the shop and I sneak around to find Taylor, I see her and I sneak behind her, having a grip onto her face and I make her pass out, fuck. I go through the side door and i get to the car, I gently put her in the car, thinking about lilac and how the babies could of been mine all along.

Bill's POV

We arrive at the hotel and we get a room for a few nights, i grab my bag and I get out a picture of when we were younger, we were in a band. Tokio hotel. Now we're just known as "Tokio hotel, the most dangerous gang/band in Tokyo and NYC."

(Also don't be sayin "tokio hotel the most dangerous gang in Tokyo, because mf it's just some books☠️)

"Hey what do you have there" she says, I panic and I quickly put it in the bag, "it's nothing" I say, this was about to turn into her fucking mystery, if she ever finds out about the bunker we have at Tom's house has all of that. especially the book.

You might be wondering what book? Well me and Tom and the others had been using that book since 2008, we wrote everything that we did, we stopped November 5th 2008 we started the crimes that day, that book was only for good things that we had done but Tom watched too much porn and horror gore, shit like that. He just changed and he have been under his control, I just don't understand why because he didn't change for good he changed for bad and I've been so upset, georg is the older, and I'm not saying that he should of been the leader but he should of had.

I see blood on the floor and I look at lilac, blood pouring from her crotch, "bill what does this mean.." she says "I'll call Mrs. Xylene!" I yell and I signal her with a sit down sign and I sit down on the other bed, "hello bill?" She says, I breathe harshly and she asks "sweetie what happened?!" She says worriedly "look lilac is bleeding from her crotch and we're getting seriously worried." I say "oh no." She says "what." I say seriously, holding lilacs hand while she's crying rapidly and violently. "She—how do I say this." She says "just say it" I say "well uhm, she just lost a baby." She says, I stand up, just not believing what she just said. Tears forming rapidly in my eyes and I start crying. "Please no. No. No. No! Please don't tell me this is true. I cant loose them. Please." I say and I shake hardly, barely feeling the phone that I'm holding.

"I'm so sorry." She says, she hangs up and I fall on my knees, putting my hands on my face, thinking of what I've done wrong. I feel lilac touching me and rubbing my back "what happened?" She says "lilac.." I say and I give her a big hug whilst crying super hard, "bill please tell me" she says.

Lilac's POV

What was he going to say? "You lost a baby." I say, I scream and cry, without thinking of getting a noise complaint, I can't believe I just lost a baby. I was excited to be a mother with the boy that I love so much...

"Fuck bill" I remember the time that we were fucking while smoking and doing drugs, getting drunk. I haven't been the exact mother right now but I've tried to not take pills and smoke, I just can't help it. As my memories come back to me I remember how me and Tom fucked. Hardcore to softcore. It felt so good to do it with him I can't even imagine next time. If there even is.

I start getting a kick and I collapse to the ground "FUCK!" I yell, bill runs to me and he sees that another baby died. I start crying and I feel horrible.

"Lilac.." Bill says and I cover my face as I cry. "This, another, I can't." Bill says and he sits down on the ground while he touches my belly as I cry my heart out. "Bill.." I say and I look at him with tears filled in my eyes. "Lilac It's okay. We still have two left." He says. Mrs. Xylene gave us Too Much Information.