Sounds

•••

This was like nostalgia for me, every moment, came true, it was like I was in mine and Lex's own time capsule, together. Bonding.

I couldn't explain how happy I was to see her, our times where we were together, thinking how our futures were gonna be, when we were kids, 6. We hug tightly, cherishing the embrace, the moment when we meet again.

(13 years ago, January 1st, 1996)

"Look! I want to become like her sometime!" I exclaim in a soft voice due to sickness and excitement, I point at the girl in poster with mannequins surrounding her with all those beautiful designs that she had made.

"Woah! That's super cool, maybe we could try that! My mommy has a big thing with a needle, uh, I don't know what it's called, but it staples clothes together!" Lex says, in a Mexican accent, we were both from different countries, I was from Brazil, she was from Mexico, we had differences but that never stopped us.

"Look daddy! I want to become like her!" I turn around and I look at my father as I point to the poster with the woman and all else, fine details in the poster.

He bends down, his left knee on the ground and his right facing towards me, he puts his hand on my cheek and cups it, "one day sweetie, one day you're dream will come true." He said, giving me a light kiss on the forehead."

(Present, November 10, 2009)

Now dad is gone.

At least I had lex, "you don't know how long I've been trying to find you." She holds my shoulders as she pulls away from the embrace, "I know, I'm sorry, Tom found me, and he did so many things, I don't even want to talk about.. I'm sorry." I hug her, "no! It's fine! I promise."

Alexis? Alexis just gets me, what I go though, what's happening, she knows the way to comfort me. —but she ain't know shit about what has happened in the past few days— she pats my left shoulder, not vaguely but gently, she probably already knows what I was going through.

'Give up' is not in my dictionary, nor the sentence 'I want you to myself.' —Hell no.— "your so lucky, your not going through this.." I look at her with the most respectful face, I've given anyone.

"Look, Lilac, I understand what you're going through, I feel terrible, but tell me all about it.." she says softly, my mind scrambling with the pain I've been through.

I went through rape, my life was a disaster, why do I feel like crying? I had to see Destiny die. Where's Emma? Did she say bye without me noticing? Committing was the best option, I can't leave Lexi.

Life is hell, hell is life —It's life.— for all those drunken people, bill was the only one I had, I still have him. I wonder what he's on and about?

Bill's POV:

(This part is kind of weird...)

Her moans filling the room, she squirms under me, as I thrust into her, making her mine, "Bill.. mm—thrust—oh..—thrust—bill..!" She screams my name, "didn't I tell you to shut up?" I say as I grunt, thrusting harder into her, "Bill.. I-" —  "shut the fuck up." Interrupting her, "you don't ever learn, do you Emma?" Placing my thumb on her wet clit, making circles around it and on it, she closes her eyes, "look at me when I fuck you." My eyes looking into her soul.

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry." She apologizes

"I don't need your damn apology, just do as I say, you slut." I exclaim.

I groan and I grunt, releasing my hot seed into her womb, "god I needed that.." she tightens even more around my cock and I pull out, leaning down to suck and lick her pussy.

She whimpers and I flick her clit back and forth with my tongue, she shivers with pleasure, "I bet you love this."

"I do.."  she says.

Lilac's POV:

Who knows?

Lexi gets in car, putting her right on the pedal and the left on the brake, she concentrates on the road, I think about how things actually could have went.

What if? That's perfect! What if's!—seriously?—No. Never mind.

What if Tom died?

What if I never came here?

What if Tom was nice?

Leave it to the world to solve that because we will never know.

Tom's POV:

"Are you stupid? I told you to go find her, make her shiver when you touch her, make her fear you!" I slam my fist on the table, clearly not hurt, no emotion.

"Yes sir, we are on it." One of his men say, "then fucking move it! I'm not waiting for your sorry ass! Get moving!" My voice progressively gets louder.

I need her with me.. I want to feel her body caressing  against mine in bed, I didn't want her to know I had soft feelings for since I clearly didn't.

I need her with me...

—be with me—

—"Tom??"—

—"Tom!!..."—