His brother pt. 2

•••

I wake up, surprisingly hugged by the presence of bill, soft fitted sheets and the fuzzy blanket, I wasn't expecting to be in his bed. I thought he was going to leave me to rot on the couch.

I was thinking about Tom.

(Sorry for the switch to bill)

"Good morning princess" his raspy voice comes out, I turn my body toward him, absentmindedly looking at him. I wasn't paying attention to his voice but I was to his beautiful brown lushes eyes. "Good morning" I smile and we have a passionate kiss.

We share kisses for 1 minute, "what do you plan to do today?" He asks me in his soft voice, Tom used to do that.

"I just want to hang out with you all day" i said, completely forgetting the fact that Lexi was still waiting for me back at her aunts house, it's also been one day since that stupid ignorant has been gone and by that I mean Tom.

"I love you so much lilac." He says, my mind screams at me instead of me screaming in my mind, it was raining cats and dogs out there so maybe I would have a chance on hanging out with bill today, after all Tom isn't here which is great.

Her place his finger on the tip of my chin and we both smile, i look at his lips and we kiss, god how I wanted him instead of Tom but we both know if Tom ever caught us even kissing he would cut me in half and axe my head off and put it as a decoration, and bill well he's his brother but I think bill would be in the hospital for a while, I'd be dead and gone.

"My stomach really hurts" i say, my stomach feels like a bullet just went into it and stayed there "shit" i get up, i run to the bathroom.

"Please don't throw up" i say 3 times, looking down at the toilet, "lilac are you okay?!" He yells and runs towards me, painfulness start to drain inside my stomach, worried for my future. He finished in me 2 times, I was absolutely worried about pregnancy. What will happened to me if I ever get pregnant and Tom found out? And what if he didn't? He would still find a way to figure it out, he always does.

At a second my eyes flashed and I started throwing up.

Bills POV

I carefully tie her soft thin hair onto a bun, I remove some hairs to where her face is. I wasn't looking I was zoning out, looking at the wall; staring into a wall bill? Really? You could of stared at lilacs beautiful hair.

She finally stops and she looks at me crying and I get her a wipe to clean her mouth off, I felt horrible. My eyes wide as soon as she says "bill? Can you get me a pregnancy test please I want to confirm that this is false what I'm thinking." She says softly while still wiping her mouth.

"Oh, yeah of course I will just for you." I say and I get my keys and I head downstairs, I find the girls siting watching mean girls, weirdos.

I go through the door, looking to my side. Glancing at the car passing by, I get to my car. I look at the kid staring at me from the window, well the mummy. Feeling like I was going to throw up even looking at it myself, I get into my car and I start driving off.

What if she is pregnant. I'm worried about her, I don't want Tom finding out that would be the end of our lives, she's been on drugs and smokes all the time, the baby wouldn't live anyways.

Anyways Tom probably made all those girls pregnant by cumming in them but then that asshole had to fucking kill them.

I get to the corner store, I quickly head out of my car and I go inside, the cashier greets me with a smile and wave, she looked like lilac but with black hair and blues ends, I greet her and I walk away to get the pregnancy test.

After buying 2 pregnancy tests, I felt a headache and I get in my car and I speed down the neighborhood, the kid is outside sitting with his parents looking at the mummy, knowing that I know them and they are the sweetest, I go to their house when I want to stay away from Tom, I get out of my house and I head over to them "hey sweetheart!" She greets "hey Mrs. Xylene, how are you?" I ask "I'm great! Say hi Colvin" she looks at colvin and he smiles, I smile back. He jumps on me and hugs me "I've missed you bill!" He cries "missed you too buddy" I say, he jumps off and he says "that thing is kind of disturbing me, can tell Tom to take that down? It has a dead body on it." He whines and hugs my leg "I will kiddo" I say.

"What do you have there boy?" Mrs. Xylene says "nothing it's just for my girlfriend" I say, lilac wasn't my girlfriend. I lied to the person I trust more then my life or Tom. She was like a mother to me and Colvin said I was the brother he had never had, the kid was 8 years old, he didn't know what the hell he was saying or doing but I love the kid he's like the younger brother I've never had, but I don't have a younger brother so, but still I wish he was and I didn't have to be in a murderous family.

"You have a girlfriend, sweet pea?" She smiles and I look at the sparkle on the blaze of her shoulder, "yes, congratulations bill but seriously what is in there" she says "well, I have 2 pregnancy tests for her" I say softly "Colvin go inside this talk is for adults" she holds colvins left hand and he nods and runs inside "sweet pea, you had sex?" She says, I give her a big slow nod "oh my god. Come on let's go see her, I'll leave Colvin with his dad" she says and we cross the street, nervousness comes in me. I unlock the door, and the girls are dead asleep on a kissing part. Those girls give me more nightmares then Tom or Ria, we both head upstairs "those girls look like they are toms little pets." She says "they are toms little pets, they are a nightmare to live with, some take my clothes" I say and we keep walking and we enter. "Is she okay?" Mrs. Xylene says "Lilac?" I snarl "bill?" She whispers and I see blood on her cheek "Oh my god sweet heart are you okay?!" She says and I run to lilac, shit what did I do?! I shouldn't of left her alone, Toms of blood coming down and Mrs. Xylene gets wipes and she gives them to me, I wipe lilacs cheek "lilac how the hell did this happen?" I ask. "Bill, those stupid bitches, those slutty little pets did this." My eyes widen, "honey what are you going to do?" Mrs. Xylene says "Don't worry I'll be back." I say and I stomp out of the door.

I run to the living room with a knife, while they are sleeping, I slit their cheeks, im sure it wasn't the last one I got to, she's barely around the girls plus when I saw her she was heavy on her sleep. I didn't do anything to her.

"Are you okay now? Lord you are loosing so much blood sugar plum" she says, "I'm alright" lilac murmurs and she keeps wiping "hey Mrs. Xylene I got a kit" i come in and i sit beside lilac and I rub lilacs back, "thank you sugar plum I needed this kit, this big girl gon make you feel better" she says, lilac and me we both laugh, she smiles, I watch her open the kit and she takes some things to heal lilac which I had no goddamn Idea what they even were, we just had it because Gustav snuck it in so the girls could heal but 53 girls were dead and gone, some acted like lilac, as feisty as a bull and some acted a slutty as destiny "alright girly this wont hurt a bit I promise, and im telling you the truth not like the other nurses I work with" she widens her hands and rolls her eyes, we both laugh.

I would describe Mrs. Xylene aka Mariana Xylene as the coolest mother in the world, she had black hair and she was Native American and she was a nurse, top employee, she has 4 kids, Colvin, Paris, Noah, Abby. They were older then Colvin, anyways she's a famous nurse for all the things she has done people around the world. I wish Tom could of been a doctor but he decided to be like his grandpa, a killer.

"Well there you go sweet pea I told you this wouldn't hurt" she says "thank you so much, how could I ever repay you?" She says "no girly, you ain't gotta repay me, you look like you've been through so much plus I like you, sweetheart." She smiles "now go do your pregnancy test" Mrs. Xylene says.

Lilacs POV

I go to the bathroom with the bag and I do the first test, I open it and I stick it in, I wait a few seconds and then I stick it back out and I put my jeans back on and I put the test on the counter, I wait a few minutes, negative. I do the other test and repeat what I did, I wait a few minutes and it's..

(Leaving you on a cliffhanger mwah 💋)

•••