Chapter 11

~one week later~ 

Today was the day for the moonlight festival. Since the festival wasn't until night, Ming and Seonghwa spent the day quite busy. Seonghwa spent his day dealing with his court officials and their complaints. Most of them kept questioning why he hadn't completed the mating bond with Mingi, and if he actually wanted to be king. Hongjoong had to step in a few times to calm the situation before Seonghwa drowned the realm in another thunderstorm. Mingi spent his day as normal, he ate breakfast with Seonghwa which was rather pleasant. The two had become more comfortable with each other, Seonghwa still wore the bracelet Mingi had bought him. After breakfast he would go to his lessons which he struggled to remain awake during. After his lessons he ate lunch alone, which he didn't mind since Seonghwa always tried to eat breakfast or dinner with him. After lunch Mingi would go the koi pond and tell the fish about his day before training with Jongho or alone. 

Now, the sun was setting and Mingi was in his room getting ready for the moonlight festival. "Are you sure I look good?" He asked San watching as the male finished brushing his hair with the hair brush Seonghwa bought him. "You look absolutely beautiful, if Seonghwa doesn't fuck you tonight he's definitely blind" San chuckled as he stood back. Mingi blushed at San's words, "must you be so vulgar" he stood up going over to the mirror. He couldn't recognize himself in the mirror. He was wearing a white hanbok that fit his body perfectly. It was still loose fitting but showed off his slim figure. There were light blue accents at the end of his sleeves and his pants were the same color. Instead of being in a high bun his hair was down, resting halfway down his back. San had added a few hair clips in his hair, the delicate flowers made out of white gems matched well with his outfit. Mingi had to admit he looked amazing. 

San was also dressed for the occasion as well. Mingi had invited him, Jongho, and Hongjoong to come along; the human wanted them to experience the festival as well. San was especially excited since he's never been to a human festival before. "His highness should be waiting for us at the portal" San said as he watched Mingi admired himself in the mirror. Finally tearing his eyes away from his reflection Mingi hooked his arm with San's, the two males leaving his room to go meet with the others. When Mingi and San approached the portal, Mingi's breath caught in his throat when he saw Seonghwa. The prince was wearing an all white hanbok, that flowed around his frame. His long black hair was down, and he added little accessories around his horns that flowed down into his hair catching the moonlight perfectly. He also noticed that the dragon was wearing light makeup, soft pink blush dusted his cheeks and his lips glistened a faint pink with gloss. The dragon prince always looked beautiful but tonight he looked truly ethereal. 

Seonghwa was also taking in Mingi. His eyes roamed over the human, the hanbok fit his figure nicely. "You look beautiful " he complimented. Mingi tried his best to stop himself from blushing, "thank you, you look truly amazing your highness" he complimented back. "Can we go now?" Jongho asked, he was the only one without a mate, and watching his friends eye fuck each other was something he'd rather not see. San slipped his hand into Hongjoong's, "don't be so jealous Jongho, who knows maybe you'll meet your mate at the festival" San said. Jongho rolled his eyed, "I'm not jealous, it's just gross seeing everyone eye fuck each other" he mumbled. Seonghwa just chuckled holding out his hand to Mingi, "shall we depart?" He asked softly. Mingi slipped his hand into Seonghwa's the tingle over his skin intensifying at the close contact. Seonghwa's hand was smaller in his which made Mingi's heart beat faster. "Let's go, I'm trying to get drunk" San said as he pulled Hongjoong through the portal. Jongho followed next then Seonghwa and Mingi followed last. 

************************************

In the human realm Wooyoung, Yunho, and Yeosang were already in the village enjoying the festival. Wooyoung was dragging Yeosang along to all the food stands while Yunho walked behind them an amused smile on his face. Every now and then he would look around to see if he'd spot Mingi in the crowd but he never did. "He'll be here soon your majesty, just be patient" Wooyoung said as he took a bite from the beef skewer he bought. Yeosang was eating his own skewer beside Wooyoung. Yunho knew he was right but he couldn't help it, he hadn't seen Mingi since the night of the wedding ceremony.