4

You woke up after 10am and sluggishly made your way downstairs like a zombie in your Stitch crop top hoodie and cartoon kitty sleep shorts.

"A little revealing for your guest, don't you think?" A familiar deep grumble said to you

Your eyes popped wide open as you saw Agust D himself lounging on your cream sofa with his feet (no shoes) up on your glass coffee table. He had on black jeans, a black leather jacket with pins, and a Rolling Stones shirt.

(A/N: That outfit but with long dark hair instead of the Mint Yoongi hair

(A/N: That outfit but with long dark hair instead of the Mint Yoongi hair.)

Your cheeks burned pink. You stood there frozen for a second before you whipped your body around and ran upstairs to your room to pull on some sweatpants.

You came back down and the street racer never moved.

"Where is it?" Agust D inquired immediately.

"Where is what?" You mumbled sleepily.

"My helmet. Where is it?"

You went into the kitchen, took his matte black and gold motorcycle helmet, and placed it on the island surface for him to take. Agust D moved off the sofa to come to get it.

"How did you get in? Nobody else lives here." You had to ask.

"Picked your lock." Agust D answered swiftly.

"You broke into my house??"

"You weren't answering, and I don't ever feel like coming back to this hellhole side of the city, so yeah. I did."

"How long have you been here?"

"About an hour."

"You waited for me to wake up for an hour?"

"Do you always ask stupid questions?" He sat on the stool in front of his helmet in the kitchen.

You sighed at his response. "May I get you anything? Maybe a latte or something?"

"A latte's fine."

You began to make lattes with your fancy coffee machine. While you waited, you had something to ask of Agust D. "I seemed to have misplaced my phone when we left last night. Have you seen it?"

"No." Agust D quickly answered.

You were suspicious. "Considering the fact that you broke into my house, did you possibly take it?"

"No. Why would I steal a phone I have no use for? I build cars. I don't know how to crack passwords."

"For someone that has a bleak view on rich people, you sound like you have money yourself."

"How dare you. I'm a salvager. You think my classic cars are as original as can be? Seriously?"

You had nothing to say.

"A car junkyard is more fun to hunt for parts than a petty mechanics store. And cheap." He added.

You poured the lattes in mugs when they finished and slid one to Agust D. "It would be great if you could help me find it. It must be in your warehouse somewhere."

He lifted the hot coffee to his face and began to sip. You brought out a small bowl of cubed cantaloupe chunks from the fridge and placed them in front of him. His empty gaze peeled to the fruit, then tore up to you coldly.

"You don't look like you've eaten this morning." You told him kindly. "It sounds like you go through a lot of labor racing and building cars. You need to eat to maintain your strength."

Without a sound, Agust D pinched a cantaloupe and popped it in his mouth.

Everything was quiet between you two. Agust D ate about half of the cantaloupe cubes, which you didn't mind, and finished his latte when he silently pulled on his combat boots at the door and left with his black and gold motorcycle helmet.

You ate a cantaloupe yourself before putting it away in the fridge and rinsing the mug in the sink along with your own.

Handsome as he was, Agust D was a man of few words.