5

Agust D went to his warehouse early in the evening to replace the back tires on his 1969 Mustang Boss 557 from the burnouts in last night's races. He got into the black muscle car and drove it out to the parking lot, then rolled it into the workshop part of the building.

Shutting off the engine, he exited, shut the door, and grabbed a car jack. V was the only other racer there, wiping down his rusty rat rod's shiny blower engine. Agust D lifted the back of the Mustang until one of the wheels was fully off the ground. He then shined a light on both wheels.

"Oh yeah. They're shredded. I was lucky enough to not blow a tire." Agust D murmured to himself.

"Burned too much rubber again?" V guessed without having to try.

"About."

"If you weren't such a showoff, maybe it wouldn't happen so much."

"Says the guy who builds hot rods out of rust buckets and equips them with the hugest engines possible."

"That's called style."

"Oh, and I guess flaming exhausts is just an element of that 'style?'"

"Yes." V proudly answered.

Agust D rolled his eyes. He got up and made his way to the shelf of racing wheels. He lifted two down to the ground and rolled them over to his workspace. Before replacing the shredded wheels, he went to the tools, then grabbed a wheel stud installer and returned back to the rear wheels of his classic muscle car.

 Before replacing the shredded wheels, he went to the tools, then grabbed a wheel stud installer and returned back to the rear wheels of his classic muscle car

Agust D removed the wheel cap and set it aside. He inserted the power tool to a lug nut and took it out. He did the same for the other four. Pulling the wheel off, he replaced it with a new one and bolted it in. As the final touch, he attached the wheel cap.

V finished cleaning his rusty race car and hung the rag on a hook near Agust D while he worked.

Agust D had his Mustang lowered with the car jack, then moved the tool to the other side and lifted the other shredded wheel off the ground. He then popped off the wheel cap and took the lug nuts out to replace the dead tire.

"What's that?" V eyed something shiny sitting on Agust D's passenger seat.

"Lug nuts? I don't..." Agust D mindlessly replied, confused. He attached the new racing wheel to the car.

"No, not that."

V maneuvered around the black Ford while Agust D bolted five lug nuts back in. He opened the passenger door and picked up the phone sitting on the seat. Shutting the door, he came back around to the other side where his fellow racer was.

After attaching the wheel cap, Agust D looked up at V. "What?"

"This was in your car." V replied in confusion.

Agust D gave a funny face as if he was disgusted. "That's not mine."

"