35

Coming out of the bathroom, you walked into the kitchen. You felt like sweet wine, so you poured yourself a small glass.

"Quite the place you have." A familiar voice commented.

Surprised, you whipped around. On the other side of the island counter was your uncle.

"How did you get in here??" You questioned. You were almost furious that he bothered to show his face to you again.

"Oh, I just followed the smell of wealth and betrayal and tracked it here." He said casually.

(A/N: "Oh, I just listened to the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that." Says Mother Gothel in Rapunzel/Tangled.)

You weren't buying it. "What do you want?"

"What is rightfully mine."

"The money you mean."

"Precisely."

"It wasn't in my parents' will to give you their investments."

"And yet they gave all the wealth to an incompetent child." Your uncle muttered in disgust. "Call your boyfriend."

"Why would I do that?" You turned up your nose.

"Because..." He placed a laptop on the counter and turned the screen to you. It showed Yoongi working at ARMY Mechanics, swapping wheels on a car. "If you don't, I will order my men to kill him silently."

"You're bluffing." You didn't believe his claim.

"Am I?" He then lifted a commlink and spoke into it. "What's your status?"

"I'm in position, sir." Answered a voice from the other side. "Just give the word and I'll blow the punk's brains right out."

Fearfully, your hands hovered over your mouth.

"Now, Y/N. You have a choice. Turn him in to me, or I'll have him killed on the spot. Either way, he's going to die. It's just a matter of whether or not you choose to save him and keep him alive for a little longer."

Your eyes were beginning to shine and ache. "Okay. I'll call him over. Just... Just don't kill him, or hurt him. Please.... He's been through enough as it is..."

"Good girl. Do it now."

You took your phone from the counter behind you and called Yoongi. It took a few rings for him to answer, but at least he answered. You left it on speaker.

"Yeah?" was the first thing Yoongi said on the other side of the line.

"When will you be home?" Your voice lightly wobbled, watching your boyfriend hold the phone to his ear on the laptop screen. He finished changing wheels. You bore frightened eyes.

"My shift ends in about 2 hours. I have to fix this stupid motor that has every problem in the fucking universe since Jimin is out. I'm half-tempted to just throw it out and make the customer pay us for a new one. Also, you don't sound good. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I'm just crying over Cedric Diggory again." You lied.

Yoongi sighed loudly. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop watching that movie?"

"It's good!"

"Look, I'll be home soon, okay? I'll bring us some food."

"No. I'll make us something. It's really not a big deal."

"Alright, then. I'll see you when I get home, love."

"Okay. I love you." You confessed as a goodbye.

"I know." And then he ended the call to go back to work.