31

After Yoongi's thumb dislocation recovery, he and you had been working hard to repair his crashed blue Stingray, the "Savage." Working with him was fun. You laughed, screwed around with stupid pranks and harmless play, and you watched your super hot boyfriend work all day, which also turned you on.

Repairs were finished 2 months before the next racing season. It was found that his back tires, the ones that blew and caused the Stingray to spin out and roll, were sabotaged. They had punctures in the rubber. They didn't go all the way through to deflate the tires, but to compromise their air pressure and cause them to pop. Perhaps somebody was trying to badly injure Yoongi, or maybe even kill him. Sabotage was against the rules in the races.

Summer was coming, and you were excited for beach days to come back so you could pounce on Yoongi in the sand and kiss him. The closing-in of summer also meant that your second year of being a couple was coming up. Time was flying by fast.

You called up Yoongi in disappointment and waited for him to answer.

"Yeah?" Yoongi's voice spoke through your phone speakers.

"Yoongi, get dressed in that suit we got you last year and come pick me up, like, right now." You sighed in irritation.

"Why? What's going on?"

"You've been invited to a fancy dinner."

"For what reason?"

"My uncle wants to meet you. He knows about you, and I hadn't even talked to him since my parents died."

"Why is he my problem now?" He questioned with sass.

"I don't know." You huffed again. "Just dress up and get over here. And you HAVE to look presentable."

"Do I really have to?" He sighed childishly.

"Yes. You have to. Straighten out your hair and look fancy."

"Ugh! I hate fancy!"

"I know. I'll see you soon. Love you. Bye."

"Yeah. Bye."

You tossed your phone on your bed and threw on a shoulderless sleeve lace dress.

(A/N: You get to choose: black, white, navy blue, wine red, or dusty rose pink.)

Soon, you received a text from Yoongi. He was here. You swung a chain purse over your shoulder, grabbed your phone and keys to stuff them inside, and ran out.

 You swung a chain purse over your shoulder, grabbed your phone and keys to stuff them inside, and ran out