17

You felt Yoongi sit up and about to leave the bed. Your eyes peeled open tiredly, staring at Yoongi's back donned in the t-shirt he wore last night, his hand running through his long, untamed hair, then scratched and rubbed the back of his neck. When he dropped his arm, you crawled up to him and embraced his shoulders with your sleepy face in his neck.

"Don't leave." You innocently mumbled sleepily. "Stay with me."

"Are we doing it or not?" Yoongi went straight to business.

"Doing what?" You couldn't remember the topics you talked about last night.

"The bike ride. Are we doing it or what?"

"Sure."

"Then we have to go before it gets too hot when noon hits."

"What time is it?"

Yoongi glanced at his phone. "8:45."

You groaned in dismay. "I just want to cuddle..."

"You can get your chance at the beach."

"But I want cuddles nooow!"

When he tried to get up, you held him tighter and wrapped your legs around his waist to keep him from leaving. He went and tried again, lifting you off the bed and walking out to the kitchen with you still attached to his back like a koala, then got himself a glass of water and drank it casually.

He then wandered from the kitchen to the living room and collapsed on the couch, leaning back against you as if you weren't there. You felt you were being slowly crushed by him.

"Ugh! Yoongi!" You groaned again. "You're heavy!"

"Not my problem." Yoongi replied with sass.

"Yes, it is your problem! Get off!"

"Hmm. Sounds like a you problem."

"How am I the problem?"

"You're in my way."

"In your way of what?"

He purposely pushed back against you more, making you grunt and laugh.

"Okay, okay, okay!" You finally gave up. "Can we at least get something to eat before we go?"

"We'll eat when we get there." Yoongi finally got off and out of your hold and dragged his feet down to the bedroom to close the door.

While you waited for him to come back out, you went to the kitchen and searched for the cups. When you found them and took one, you poured yourself some water and took careful sips so as to not fill up your belly too fast.

Yoongi crossed the hall to the bathroom. He then walked out in all black, holding a small backpack and a leather jacket in his hands. He tossed the jacket at you. You flinched, catching it and almost spilling water on yourself.