45

It's been about a month since Yoongi got his prosthesis. He wore it everywhere now instead of just sunglasses. He only ever took it off when his body had contact with water, excluding rain; whether it be showers, baths, or the ocean. He was worried the water might make it pop out and he would lose it. The prosthetic didn't move as much or as far as his normal eye, but it shifted and made Yoongi look like he never lost his eye in the first place. That factor made him appear as if he had a lazy eye.

After three whole months since the surgery, his eye was fully healed at this point and the ointment eye drops weren't needed anymore.

Currently, summer had ended and it was now the middle of fall. Leaves were red and orange with yellow accents and were falling everywhere.

You were browsing the grocery store with Yoongi, trying to figure out dinner.

"We have oi muchim in the fridge at home. We could make some tteokbokki for appetizer and seolleongtangmyeon or japchae." Yoongi gave you options to choose from.

"Mmmmmm," You hummed, thinking. "Japchae. We can make seolleongtangmyeon tomorrow."

Picking through the packaged meats, Yoongi placed pork and beef in the basket. As you pushed the cart to move forward, he wandered with you, gently massaging the spine of your neck with the careful pinching of his fingers. It felt really good.

He added chives, onions, carrots, broccoli, and milk to the basket. You wanted sweet cookies and ice cream, so you got that, too. Yoongi almost forgot that you were running out of kimchi and needed more.

At the cashier, when all was finished and bagged up, Yoongi pulled out a wallet and inserted the card that was inside.

"Wait a minute." You paused. "That's my wallet."

Yoongi smirked. "You just now noticed?"

"You little pocket thief!" You playfully hit his arm, making him give his signature adorable gummy smile. "When did you take it?"

"Remember when you thought you lost your wallet at home and I said I'll pay?"

You whacked him again in the same spot.

"Okay. Ow. So violent."

He slipped the card back in your wallet and held it out to you between his fingers. When you reached to take it, he lifted it high above his head with a big grin. You jumped to get it, but you couldn't reach it.

He chuckled and shoved your wallet in his front pocket. "Come on. Let's go home."

You helped him grab the bags and walked out with him. On the city streets, you eyed the pocket he had your wallet in. You slowly moved your hand to it sneakily to slip the wallet out without him knowing, but his hand grabbed yours and held it lovingly. You attempted to fool him about your intention and lightly squeezed his hand.

"I saw you." Said Yoongi.

"Do what?" You played dumb.

"Try to take the wallet back like an adorable pickpocket."

You looked at him. No scar. "Oh. Wrong side of the face."

He smirked. "Why'd you think I put it in my front left pocket? So I can notice when you try to steal it back."

"But you can't see me steal this!" Sliding the bags down to your wrist, you got in front of Yoongi and shoved your hand down his front right pocket.

Yoongi giggled and tried to stop you. "Hey! You are so unprofessional!"

"Aha!" You snatched his phone from the pocket and started running.

"Y/N! Give back my phone!" He chased after you.