16

It took three flights of stairs to get up to Yoongi's apartment.

Yoongi unlocked the door and you went inside behind him. He then took his boots off next to the door, then his gloves, leaving them on the coffee table. You followed his lead and left your shoes with his.

Inside, it was neat and organized, but you could tell the place itself was broken down. You started to feel bad that he lived in a place like this. If you could offer him to live with you as roommates, you would, but you knew he would turn it down immediately.

"You can take my room. I'll sleep on the couch." Yoongi offered.

"Yoongi, I don't want to take your own bed from you." You gently refused.

"No. I'm serious. I can sleep anywhere. I slept on the hardwood floor once."

"No, I'M serious."

"Y/N. Don't fight me."

You did not want to accept his insistence. You stubbornly took him by the sleeve and pulled him into the hallway where you assumed his room was. When you found an unmade bed on the other side of a door, you knew that was where you were supposed to go and tugged him inside.

You shoved Yoongi onto his bed, then plopped your body on top of him. Yoongi grunted and laughed. It's very rare for you to ever hear him actually laugh. His grin was so wide and his pink gums were showing.

You rested your chin on his chest while smiling big, looking at him fondly.

"What are you looking at?" Yoongi questioned playfully.

"A guy I'm hoping to call my boyfriend." Your eyes sparkled.

"Isn't he an 'asshole' though?"

"Not to me. I think he likes me."

"Bold guess."

"It's not bold if he showed me earlier." You then lightly sighed as you turned your head, laying it on his chest. "Why won't you admit it?"

"Because I have nothing to admit." Yoongi said, staring at the ceiling.

"You don't mean that. I know you better than that. You're a good person inside."

Yoongi said nothing.

Your body was slowly relaxing. In silence, you watched the threaded fabric of his shirt rise and fall on his chest with his breath. The thump of his heart was fluttery rather than calm in your ears.

The moment lasted for what felt like quite a while.

Yoongi's body suddenly jerked, waking you up from your sleepy trance. He leaned on his elbows, lifting you up with him. You shared gazes with him. He then gently pushed you off his body and stood from the bed. He slipped off his leather jacket and hung it in his closet, then left the room with something grey over his shoulder.

Yoongi returned shortly, wearing grey sweatpants and tossing his black jeans in a hamper. He crawled back onto the bed and laid down, his head on his arms on a pillow.

You moved up to him, hovering above his face. Your gazes connected again.

"Is this only a one-time thing?" You just had to ask, having no clue what he's thinking.

"No." His deep voice became husky, his eyebrows very lightly furrowing together.

The room fell silent once more. Yoongi shifted his hand from under his head and tucked your hair behind your ear, then trailed his fingers from your ear, down your jawline, and to your chin. He eyed his thumb grazing your lip. You pecked his thumb, wondering what he might do next.

"You should find something better to kiss for those lips." His husky tone rasped.

"Like what?"

"...Me."

His palm cupped your neck in its warmth and pulled you closer. His lips grazed yours before planting a soft kiss, and then another that hugged a little deeper.

Looking at him, a smile appeared on your face. You placed your forehead on his, your eyes nearly closing. His thumb softly stroked your jawline.

You stayed there for a couple moments, soaking in this side of him that you loved seeing get brought to the light.

"I remember," You lightly pulled away just to stare in his coffee eyes. "When I first met you as Agust D and you drove me home on that motorcycle ride, I thought that was the closest I could ever get to Agust D. And now I got to taste you."

You ain't taste anything yet. Yoongi immediately thought in his head.

Yoongi's lips stretched into a smirk. "Wanna go tomorrow? We can cruise the highway. Chill on the beach. Do whatever it is couples do. The maknaes are working tomorrow. You can borrow one of their helmets."

A warm smile was on full display on your face. "You finally confirm it."

"Confirm what?"

"That we're dating."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yuh-huh."

"No. Gross."

"You keep saying that." You puckered your lips and put them on his, and he naturally kissed you back. "It's no secret you like it."

"Oh, I hate it so much, I have to have more." He dramatically confirmed.

Smirking, you kissed him again, then his cheek, jaw, upper neck, and finally his lower neck. You moved his arm and cuddled up against his side before wrapping it around your back. Your head rested comfortably to his shoulder with your own arm stretched across his torso.

With his foot, Yoongi pulled the blanket up to his hand and grabbed it to have it over you both.

"I love you, Yoongi." You breathed quietly.

Yoongi turned his face until his jaw touched your head. His thumb waved up and down your shoulder, stroking you.

You hadn't noticed you fell asleep quickly.