2-Yn

Is this bitch fr. "Why the fuck would I care about who Draco talks to?" I say and laugh. "Maybe because you like him!" She says. "Honey, believe me I do not like him in any way other the friends. So if you excuse me I am going to leave." I say but before I can stand up she pulls me to ground and she and the girls starts beating me up. "WHAT THE FUCK?! I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!" I yell but they ignore me. They begin pulling my hair and jumping on me. What the fuck is happening I am in shock. "You fat bitch, he doesn't even like you. Nobody likes you. Fucking pig." Pansy says and the other girls start making pig noises to me. What? Nobody has ever done such thing to me so I am in shock. "You should stop eating you know." One of the girls says and she hits me in my face and my nose starts bleeding.

After a few minutes they stop and right before they leave Pansy said: "Don't tell anyone about this or else i'll end you." I start to cry. Everything hurt so bad, I am bleeding an my clothes are ruined. I didn't even do anything to deserve this. I keep crying until someone suddenly opens the door. I try to hide my face but they quickly run to me and grab my face. As if it couldn't get any worse. Theodore Nott is standing infront of me. "What the fuck happened!?" He says. "Why do you care, you dont even like me, you probably let this happen to me you motherfucker." I say and I start crying again. 

"No I would never do such thing! Are you okay?" He asks. "Why the fuck do you even care." I say and try to stand up but my legs hurt so much so I fall back and the ground. "Carefull. Wait here I'll call one of your friends." He says. Why the fuck does he care about me. A few minutes later Aylin, Aliyah, Blaise and Nott run into the compartment. "WHAT HAPPENED?! DID HE DO IT?!" Aliyah asks and she points at Nott. "No he didn't." I say and I try to stand up but again I fall down. Nott lifts me up from the ground and I sit down. Blaise and the girls side eye him and Blaise sits down next to me and hugs me and I start to cry again. I never fucking cry what is happening.

"You can leave now." Aliyah tells Nott. He leaves and Aliyah immediatly asks: "Are you sure he didn't do it?" I shake my head. "No, he actually saw me and wanted to help me. He is so weird, 1 moment he hates me and the other moment he helps me. Im confused." I say and Blaise grabs a few tissues and he cleans the blood and grabs a wand to use the episkey spell to heal the wounds. "Who did it." Blaise says. I dont answer because of what pansy said she would do if I told anyone but I just tell them. "Pansy and her friends because she thought I was the reason why Draco stopped talking to me." I say. "That fucking bitch." Aylin says.

"Blaise can you leave so I can help Yn get changed?" Aliyah asks and he gives me a kiss on the head and leaves. Blaise feels like a brother to me, we literally grew up together so sometimes we still have sleepovers and hug eachother. Aliyah has been my bestfriend since year 1. We are literally platonic soulmates. Draco has been in our friendgroup since year 2 when Aylin also joined. Anyway, Aliyah helps me get changed and she fixes my hair and she helps me to walk back to our comparment. When Draco sees me he immediatly stands up and hugs me. "Are you all alright?" He asks. "Could be better but thank you, Draco." I see Hermione next to him and she hugs me. 

"So what happened?" I ask Hermione. "Well when I sat down they-" she gets cut of by Pansy and her friends knocking on the door. "What the fuck." I say. She opens the door and walks in. "Yn I am so sorry I should've believed you and we did a very horrible thing to you." She says. Huh? "I cannot forgive you about something so recent, just leave please." I say and she walks away and quickly after that I see Theodore look at me and then he walks away.

"She definitely said sorry because he found out." Blaise says. "What do you mean." I ask. "Well I think he heard you tell us that Pansy and her friends hurt you so he told them to say sorry or else." Blaise says. "Why would he do that? I am so confused.." I say and I put my head on Blaise' shoulder. "Girl, he for sure likes you." he says. "But how?" I ask. "What do you mean how?" Hermione says. "How can he be so mean and so cruel sometimes but likes me at the same time. That's impossible." I say. "Well.. I mean Draco was also cruel and mean to Hermione but he likes her." Aylin says. "That's true." Hermione and Draco say and he puts his hand on her thigh. 

"Do you like him?" Aylin asks. "No I do not. I hate him. He was 10x worse then Draco to Hermione so of course I don't like him!" I say. "Is calling you a mudblood really 10x worser then what Draco did to Hermione?" Aylin asks. Is this bitch for real. "Aylin respectfully shut the fuck up please." I say. "But what did he say or do that has been hurting you so much?" Blaise asks. "What hasn't he said." I answer. "Well gives us an example then." Aylin says. "Do I have to repeat myself? Respectfully, shut up." I say. "Woah." She says. I roll my eyes and Aliyah side eyes her. "I do not want to talk about it." I say. 

-------------------------------------