5-Yn

"Wake up y'all." Blaise says. "Why? It is sunday." I say. "Maybe because we need to eat??" He says and he is right so everyone slowly wakes up and gets ready. We had so much fun yesterday. After everyone gets ready we walk out of my dorm into the common room and we see Nick getting pushed into a corner by the same boy that made fun of him at the table. I walk up to them and I hear him making fun of Nick so I pull the boy away. "If I ever see or hear you making fun of him, I will make sure that you will get big problems, so zip it and sit down." I say and the boy walks away. "Are you alright?" I ask Nick. "Yes I am, Thank you." He says. "Your welcome." I say and walk back to my friends.

When we are almost at the great hall we see Theodore and his friends leaning against a wall and Theodore stares at me but I ignore him. He says something to his friends and they all look at me and laugh. Blaise seems to notice so he puts his hand on my shoulder. We sit down and everyone starts to eat. "I am actually not that hungry." I say. "You didn't each much at dinner yesterday so you have to eat." Aliyah says. "But I literally said that I am not hung-" "Stfu and eat your food." Draco says and he puts some food on my plate. I eat it and when I finish I see Pansy and her friends and they do the same thing as yesterday and when I ignore them they start to make pig noises at me. Draco notices it and looks at me.

"Are they the reason why 'you are not hungry'?" He asks. I ignore his question and he repeats himself. "Yn answer." he says. "I am going to the toilet." I say and I walk away. I try not to cry but again, I fail and starts crying. I lock myself in a toilet stall and I put so fingers in my mouth and throw up. I wipe away my tears and open the door and I see Draco. Fuck. "What?" I ask. "Yn.." He says. "I said what?" I say and I wash my hands. He walks over to me and hugs me. "You know that you can tell me anything right?" He asks. "Yes." "So can you tell me why you were making yourself throw up a second ago?" he asks and I tell him about what Pansy said in the train and yesterday, and what just happened at breakfast and then I start to cry. Draco hugs me and rubs my back. 

"I get that it hurts, but please do not throw up again and please eat, okay?" Draco says and I nod. "And also tell me when she says such thing again so I can make sure that the won't do it again." He says and I hug him and he hugs me tighter. "Thank you, Draco." "Its my job to make you feel better." He says and we walk back to the great hall and I can feel Theodore stare at me so I look at him and he has that kind of look in his that says that he knows what just happened but I ignore him. 

After breakfast I tell everyone that I have to grab something out of my dorm and when I come back they walk up to me. "Yn, why didn't you tell us what just happened with Pansy and what happened in the train?" Aliyah says. I look at Draco and he looks at me. "Im fine so why should I tell you." I say. "Yn, I don't think you are fine when you throw up and don't want to eat." Blaise says. I scoff. "I said that im fine so dont make such a big thing out of it." I say. "We care about you thats why we-" "I said that Im fine." 

"Okay, but please tell us if something happens." Aylin says. "Okay." I say. "Uhm.. Anyway, I was thinking about going to Hogsmaede tonight so who's joining?" Aliyah asks. Everyone can go except for me because I am going to hang out with Cedric.

We walk around and then we see Cedric with his friends. He waves at me and I wave back. "Are you excited for tonight?" Hermione asks. "Ofcourse I am!" I say and I smile at Cedric. 

-------------------------------------------
Fast forward to dinner
------------------------------------------- 

We had dinner and Cedric walks up to me. "Hey, how are you doing?" he asks. "Im doing great, thank you! How about you?" I ask. "Very good, since we are going to hang out." He says. I say bye to my friends and we walk towards the hufflepuff common room. It looks very very different then the Slyhterin common room. He says hi to his friends and and they smirk. We walk up to his room. It is a very neat room. "So why did you want to hang out with me?" I ask. "Well, because I like you and I want to get to know you better." He says and he closes the door behind him and locks it?? He then walks up to me. "You have a very pretty face." he says and he touches my face. I feel kind of uncomfortable. Then he tries to kiss me but I pull away. "You are going way to fast." I say and I try to walk away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him.

*TW*

"I need you so bad Yn." he says and he kisses my neck. "Cedric, let me go." I say but he doesn't let me go. 'Yn stay calm' I say to myself. He pushes me onto the bed and pins me to it with his hands. "Cedric what the fuck are you doing! Stop!" I say but he kisses my lips, down my neck and then he tries to remove my clothing and I try to resist but then he says: "Seeing you trying to resist makes me horny." I start to cry as he removes my clothes. "Please let me go Cedric, please.." I beg but he ignores me. He begins sucking my boobs and then he kisses down to my vagina. "Have you ever had sex?" He asks. "N-no.." I say and I cry and cry. He grabs a rope and I try to run away but he had locked the door. Then he grabs me and ties me to the bed. 

"CEDRIC PLEASE LET ME GO!!" I yell but again, he ignores me. He puts a finger inside of me. I whimper and beg him to stop but then he puts 2 fingers inside of me. And 2 becomes 3. Then he takes of his pants and puts his dick inside of my mouth. "Suck it." He says but I dont. Then he hits me. It hurts so fucking much.. "I said suck it." he says and I suck it. "Good girl." he says and I cry again. "Stop crying!" He says but that makes me cry more so he hits me with his fist. "Stop crying and let me do my thing." He says and I cry very quietly.

He then spits on my and thrusts inside of me. "CEDRIC PLEASE STOP! PLEASE..." I yell but he thrusts harder and harder inside of me. I cry again and he hits me again with his fist. I begin to bleed because this was my first time having sex. "They always bleed the first time, its so annoying." He says and he cleans it up and thrusts inside of me again. I feel myself getting at my climax and I get an orgasm. "That's right. You like it right." He says. "No, I do not. Please stop." I say but he makes me go into doggy style and he pulls my hair. "Moan my name." he says. "N-No!" I say but he slaps my ass. "Moan. My. Name." he repeats and again I say no so he pulls my hair harder and hits me in my stomach. 

"Are you sure you aren't going to moan my name?" He says. I start to moan his name as he continues fucking me. "That's right." He says and then he makes me get on my knees and he jerks of above my face and then cums on my face and mouth. "Swallow." He says and I do as he says. "Such a good girl.. Now give me head again." I do as he says and he moans. Then he grabs me and throws me back on the bed and ties me up again. I try to resist again so he pulls the ropes so they get tighter and my wrists and ankles hurt.

He cums inside of me one more time and then he plays with my body. An hour later he just lays next to me, playing with my hair and kissing me. I takes a quick look in the common room and no ones is there so he unties the ropes and lets me put on my clothes. I can't walk because it hurts this much. He carries me outside and kicks me before I leave. "I had a good time." he says and I cry. Luckily it is past bed time so no one is in the school. I try to stand up but I fall to the ground. My nose is bleeding, my hair is a mess, I have marks around my wrist and ankles because of the ropes, I am weak. I try to walk but again, I fall to the ground and I just lay there crying until someone runs to me. Its a tall  figure. Its a boy. "YN!" he yells. I look up and its Theodore Nott. Great. "YN WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU?!" He yells. I want to open up my mouth but I pass out.