3-Yn

"So uhm.. Harry and Ron saw me hugging Draco and they saw Draco putting on the necklace for me and they confronted me about it and I said: 'He said sorry so thats why I hugged him and I got the necklace from my parents and he was the closest one next to me that could help me put it on.' and then they started calling me a liar and that they couldn't trust me anymore and thats what basically happened." Hermione says. "They are so stupid." I say and I put my arm on her shoulder. She thanks me and after an hour we arrived at Hogwarts.

I missed this place so much (except the part where Lorenzo is mean to me but anywayyyy). I greet Hagrid with a hug and then I walk to the great hall where I see the 1st years nervously waiting. One lets its toad fall and the others laugh at him. He reminds me of Neville lol. I walk up to them and grab his toad for him and I look at  the kids that laughed at him. "Dont laugh at him. You are a first year, you dont have anything to laugh about." I say and they offer their apologies to the boy. His name is Nick Klever, he is a little bit shorter then the other 1st years and he is such a sweet boy and I told him to come to me when they laugh at him again and he thanks me. I smile at him and walk towards the Slytherin table when someone makes me trip with their foot. Its of course Nott. "Stop you are so fucking annoying, I can't deal with you for another year." I say and he looks at my lips. Im getting uncomfortable so I walk away and sit next to Blaise.

"Ugh Nott is getting me so confused. First he helps me in the train and now he makes me trip." I tell Blaise. "Can I ask you what he did to hurt you so much because you didn't want to tell us in the train." He says. I look down and stay silent. "You know you can trust me Yn." he says and I know that he is right. "That one time when we went swimming with al the year 3's he made fun of my stretch marks on my ass and when I walked away he walked after me and pushed me and when we were back at Hogwarts he called me a zebra because of my stretch marks and some other mean things." I say. Blaise wants to say something but he gets interrupted by a boy. "Sorry to interrupt but you should know that I love your stretch marks." I look up and I see Cedric Diggory standing infront of me. 

"Oh. Uhm. I dont know what to say, thank you?" I say and he walks away. "That was so fucking weird what the fuck." I say and Blaise and I laugh at it. "No but fr Yn, what Cedric said wasn't a lie. Your stretch marks are beautiful, you should stop caring that much of Nott." Blaise says. "Thank you Blaise." I say and I give him a hug. "So what are we thinking off Cedric?" Blaise says and we laugh. "Well.. He's cute not gonna lie.." I say. "Who is cute?" Someone says behind me. Its Nott. Duh. I ignore him and he kicks my foot. "Shut the fuck up. I am literally going to kill you if you continue." I say and he scoffs and walks away. 

"Yn he definitely likes you omg. It is so obvious." Blaise says. "Blaise stop saying that he likes me, Its not true and I dont like to hear that about him." I say and Blaise stops. After a while McGonagall begins to talk and she begins the sortings for the year ones. "Jambron, Lucas." she says and everyone claps (we have to clap for everyone, so stupid but anyway). The boy that laughed at Nick walks up and he gets sorted into Ravenclaw. "Leroi, Amanda." Is the next year 1 that gets sorted and she get sorted into Slytherin and everyone at the Slytherin table starts cheering. She walks over to our table and sits down. "Klever, Nick." McGonagall says. Everyone starts clapping, he looks a little uncomfortable so I cheer for him. "Whooo!" I yell and his eyes immediatly lights up when he sees me, he is so cute. 

He sits down on the chair and to everyones surprise he gets sorted into Slytherin. "Wtf I thought he would get sorted in Hufflepuff or something." Blaise says and I agree. Nick walks to our table and sits down next to me. "Congratulations to being in the best house, Nick!" I say and I put my arm around his shoulder. "Thank you Yn." He says and he smiles at me. "I didn't expect that tho. My parents always said I belong to Hufflepuff or Gryffindor but here I am." he says. "Wait so how do y'all know each other?" Draco says. "Well Nick is my best friend and I am replacing you with him, Draco." I say and Nick laughs. "Your loss." Draco says and I roll my eyes at him. "Oh yeah btw this is Draco, this is Aliyah, Aylin and Blaise." I tell Nick and he waves at them and they wave back. 

A few minutes later another 1st year boy walks over to our table and sits down next to Nick. "I think the sorting hat must've made a mistake since you do not belong at Slytherin you wuss." He says. Nick looks down and I look at the boy. "Ayo! That boy next to our boy Nick, SHUSHHHH!" Theodore Nott says. Everyone laughs and the boy rolls his eyes and Nick thanks Nott. "Why the fuck would he say that?" I ask to Blaise. "I know, Nott doesn't even know him." 

After everyone got sorted a big meal appears on the table. I grab some food and I eat it. A little later I grab a little bit more food and I feel some eyes look at me and when I look I see Pansy and her friends look at me. They pull up their nose so it looks like one like a pig and I know its towards me so stop eating. "Excuse me, I am going to the bathroom." I say and I walk away to the bathroom. I get into a stall and close the door and I tie up my hair and get on my knees. "I shouldnt've eaten so much" I say to myself and then I put 2 fingers up my throat making me gag and eventually puke and then I start to cry. I fucking hate Nott. And I fucking hate Pansy and her fucking minions that follow her everywhere. 

A few minutes later someone knocks on my toilet stall. I am fucked. "Levine, are you doing 'aight?" someone asks. Why can't that motherfucker Theodore not leave me aloneeeeee. I open the stall door and he is standing infront of it so I push him away and I walk to the sink to clean my hands and put some cold water on my eyes so it reduces the puffiness. 

"So are you aight or nah." He asks again. "What do you want from me? You keep helping me and then you start to be mean again, why can't you just choose one thing." I say and I dry my hands. He walks closer to me. "Oh you wanna play that way? Well I chose to be mean then. Do not expect me to help you when you need it." He says. "I won't." I say and I push him away and walk away.