4-Yn

I walk back to the great hall and sit back down next to Blaise. A few minutes later Theodore sits back down. Blaise seems to notice and immediately looks at me. "No nothing happened." I say before he suspects anything. "Alright.." 

After dinner we all walk to Aliyah and my room to chill there. "Should I send Hermione a letter to tell her that she can come here or dont you guys want that?" Draco asks. "Omg yes send her that letter!! You can send it with Melody." (Melody is my owl). Draco sits down at my desk and grabs some paper and writes a letter.

"Hermione,
MMATGH
20m
-D"

He shows the letter to us and everyone gives him a side eye. "What the fuck does that mean?" Aylin asks. "Oh, uhm. Meet Me At The Great Hall, she knows what it says because I send her some letters like this last year and she understood it and Hermione is so fucking smart." He says and he gives the letter to Melody and opens a window so she can fly away. 15 minutes later Melody flies back with a letter.

"Draco,
IBTI 5m
-H"

"Draco, I'll Be There In 5 minutes." he says out loud and he walks away and they come back together a few minutes later. "Hiii come sit down!" Blaise tells Hermione and she sits down on my bed. "By the way, we have to tell y'all something." Draco says. Everyone looks at him and Hermione waiting for an explanation. "We literally just got into a relationship." Hermione says and everyone congratulates them. "Dray boo, please dont forget me.." Blaise says and puts his head on Draco his shoulder. "I won't Blaisey bear." Draco says and everyone cringes. "This is so cringe and I would like to kms at this moment." I say and everyone agrees. 

Half an hour goes by and everyone is having so much fun until and owl flies into my room with a letter. "Who the fuck let their owl in." Aylin says and she walks up to it. "A letter for Yn?" she says and hands me the letter. "OH MY GOD OPEN IT!" Blaise says and I open it.

"Hey Yn,

do you want to hang out in my dorm tomorrow? I'll pick you up.-Cedric Diggory"

"OH MY GOD GIRLLLL!!!" Blaise yells and everyone follow him. "Please gooooo!" Aliyah says. "Wait but why his dorm room, that is so lame." Hermione says. "Well you are also in this dorm room." Draco says. "But thats different because we are in a relationship right now." Hermione says. "But are you going?" Aliyah asks. "Ofcourse I am omg." I say and I write back at him.

"Hi Cedric,

I would love to! Meet me at the great hall tomorrow after dinner.-Yn Levine"

 I send his letter with his owl and we decided to have a sleepover together. Blaise and I in my bed, Aliyah and Aylin in Aliyah her bed and we put a mattress on the ground for Hermione and Draco. We obviously go to sleep at five o'clock in the morning but we had a good time. "Goodnight Blaisey, DrayDray, Pookie Yn, AyAy and Hernia." Aliyah says. 'WHAT EXCUSE ME?! HERNIA?!" Hermione says and everyone starts laughing. "No but fr goodnight guys I am going to bed." she says and everyone goes to bed.

Sorry for this short chapter, its because the next chapter is going to be longer then usual. Please do not forget to vote & leave a comment on if you like this story.