10-Yn

*Its a week later and this is their last day with the toddler.*

I wake up and Theodore is still asleep with Aella in his arms. I looks at Aliyah and Blaise and they are both awake. "Last day with the toddlers, can you believe that?" I say. "Its weird but I am exhausted." Blaise says. I look at Theodore again and he woke up. "Morning." He says. "Morning." we all say. I look at the time and it is 09:00. "We are so luckily that the toddlers didn't wake up at 6 am as always." Theodore says. Aella slowly wakes up and looks at Theodore. "I am going to give her a bath." I say and I run a bath for her.

When I come to get her she is crying and Theodore is stroking her back. "Let's go in the bath!" I say and she immediatly smiles. She loves going into bath. I put her in the bath and she starts playing with the water and bubbles. After her bath I dry her, do her hair and I put on a dress with floral designs on her. "You look so cute Aella!" I say. "Ywo look cwute!" she says and we walk back to the bedroom. 

Everyone is ready and we we walk to the common room to meet Aylin, Draco and Hermione. Aylin decided to stop being partners with Lorenzo and McGonagall agreed with it. "Okay lets go." We hear someone says and the others walk towards us. McGonagall decide to place a playground in the garden so the toddlers of all the year 4's could play there, so after breakfast we head over there. 

Wesley and Aella made friends with Mattheo Riddle's toddler so Mattheo and the girl he partnered up with sit next to Theodore and I. The girl her name is Alexa Sask and she's a ravenclaw. "So how is it going?" Mattheo asks us. "Well I think it is going great." Theodore says and he looks at me. "I agree." I say and Aella walks to Theodore with a flower in her hand. "Daddy look!" she says and gives him the flower. "Daddy?" Mattheo says and he laughs at Theodore. Theodore rolls his eyes and looks at Aella. "Wow it is beautiful Aella." Theodore says. Aella whispers something in Theodores ear and Mattheo laughs at it. "Brooo!!" Mattheo says. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing." Theodore asks. "Daddy dwo it." Aella says. I look confused and Theodore looks at me. "You look veeeery beautiful Yn." Theodore says and gives me the flower. I laugh at it because I know that it is Aella's idea. "Why, thank you!" I say and I look at Aella. Mattheo and Alexa laugh at it and then they decide to leave. 

"Sorry she told me to do it." Theodore says. "I know Theodore, don't worry." I say and Aella leaves to play with Wesley, Rome and Maeve. Aylin walks up to us and sits next to me. "Girl fuck this." she says. "Why? It isn't even that bad." I say. "Yeah it isn't that bad when your toddler has a dad and when you aren't a single mom yn." She says sarcastically. Theodore and I laugh. "Yeah sorry, you are right. Luckily this is the last day." I say. Aylin rests her head on my shoulder and looks at Maeve. "I am going to miss her tho." she says. "I know, I am also going to miss Aella." I say. "Same." Theodore says. After 45 minutes or so we decide to go back inside. 

-------------------------------------
Time skip to dinner because I do not
know what to write! Soz!
------------------------------------ 

"Can you believe that dinner is the last thing we are going to have with Aella?" Theodore asks. "No I can't believe it but I am exhausted tho." I say. Aella sits on my lap but she reaches her hands out to Theodore so he puts her on his lap. He feeds her some chicken and gives her some water. After everyone finished their food the dinner plates disappear and get replaced with desserts. Aella has been loving ice cream so I feed her some ice cream. 

After dessert Dumbledore begins to talk. "I hope that all the year 4's had an amazing week with the toddlers but everything comes to and end, and so does this project. Professor McGonagall is going to call each duo and when you get called you have to take your toddler to her and you'll get your grade." Dumbledore says and then McGonagall begins to speak. 

Theodore and I are the last ones that get called. We walk over to McGonagall and we hug Aella and give her to McGonagall. "We had some people follow you around and I was one of them and we saw that you two were very gentle and great parents to Aella and you both treated her like your own, this is why I am going to give you two an A+, and you are the only ones this year that get that grade." McGonagall says. We thank McGonagall and we walk back to our table. 

"We are to good." Theodore says and we high-five. "You guys are so lucky! You got an A+ and you guys turned into friends, right?" Blaise asks. Theodore looks at me for approval to say that we are friends. "Yeah we are." I say and we smile at eachother.

The grades of the others:
Hermione & Draco: A
Aliyah & Blaise: B
Aylin: B
Alexa & Mattheo: B-
Lorenzo: F-

This chapter was for my cousin, I'll just say her initial so she knows that I am talking about her.
T

Don't forget to vote and comment on each chapter guys.