18-Yn

We walk into the common room and our friends aren't there. We walk to my dorm and they aren't there either. Then we walk to Theo's and they also aren't there. "Where are they?" Theo asks. "I have no clue." I say and we walk to the common room and we chill there. "You look so pretty." Theodore asks while stroking my hair. "Thank you, Theo." I say and I smile at him. He looks so cute ughh. He lights up a cigarette and I come closer to him.

He puts his arm around me and kisses me, caressing my back. "Want to take this somewhere else?" he asks and I nod. He throws me on his schoulder and carries me to my room. He lays me down on my bed and starts kissing me again. Then he sits down and pulls me into his lap, kissing me. I feel him getting bricked already, so I tease him by rubbing myself against 'it'. "I need you Yn." he says, groaning. "Then get me." I whisper in his ear.

He pushes me onto the bed ands starts kissing my neck, leaving lovebites all over it. "May I?" he asks before removing my shirt. "Yes, you may." I say, giggling. He removes my shirt and kisses down my breast to my stomach. He looks at me for approval and I give him approval. He takes of my pants and opens my legs, kissing the insides of my thighs. I sit down, taking of his shirt and pants. Now I push him onto the bed and I do the same thing as him. I kiss his neck first, leaving lovebites over it, and then I kiss down his stomach. "Can I?" I say, pulling on his underwear. "Ofcourse you can." he says and I remove his underwear, revealing his big di-

I grab it with my hand and stroke it. "I am kind of kinky, so do whatever you want." he says and I laugh. Dayuuummm. I spit on it and give him head. "Ahh.. Just like that, pretty girl." he says. Then he pushes me onto the bed. "Now its my turn. Can I remove your underwear, gorgeous?" he asks. I am still kind of scared but I let him do it anyway. He takes of my bra and my underwear and looks at me for a long second. "What?" I say confused and uncomfortable. "Its just, your beautiful, gorgeous." He says and removes my again out of the way and kisses my breast. 

He takes my nipple in his mouth and it feels so good.. He plays with the other one and then he switches. I moan. Then he kisses down my stomach again, opening my legs. he gets between my legs and kisses my vag. He rubs over my clit and puts his tongue in me. I pull his hair and I get my first orgasm. "So weak for me." He says and he rubs his dick over my vagina, putting on a condom. "Are you sure you want this?" he asks. "Yes I am Theo." I say and he slowly puts it in.

He puts the tip in first and slowly gets inside of me. He does it gentle but slowly gets rougher. "Get in a doggy, pretty girl." he says and we do it in the doggy position. He smacks my ass and I moan his name. "T-Theo.." I moan and he smirks. "I told you that I am kinky yn, your moans and me smacking you turns me on, as much as other things.." He says and he makes me get into reverse cowgirl. "Just like that.." He says and we both moan. 

"Theo I am going to cu-" I say and at that same time I get an orgasm and cu*. His di- leaves my inside and he takes of the condom and he jerks of on me. I take it over and he *comes* on my face. "Fuck.." he groans and we lay down, out of breath. "That was-" "Amazing." we say and he plants me a kiss. I walk to the bathroom to clean myself up. I get in the shower, and when I get out of the shower he brought a basket full of snacks. "You're so sweet.." I say and I lay down next to him. He rests his head on my chest and I caress his back with one hand and with the other one I go through his hair.

"That was absolutely amazing Yn, thank you." He says and I kiss him. "You mean, thank YOU." I say and he turns us around, now I lay down on his chest and he hugs me. He put on some music and we talk about stuff and eventually we fall asleep. 

I wake up because Aliyah storms in, crying. I immediatly sit up and look at her. "What the fuck happened?!" I ask confused. Theodore also wakes up now. "E-En-" she stops talking and I sit down next to her, rubbing her back. "I walked up to Enzo fucking Pansy while we are starting to get into a relation." She says and I hug her. "Most boys are fucking stupid Aliyah, this is not your fault." I say and Theodore walks up. "Yn is right, Enzo isn't serious about relationships. He goes to one to another. Like Yn said, this isn't your Aliyah." he says and he puts on his shoes. "I'll let you two alone." he says and he kisses, hugs me and he winks at me and then he leaves. 

"I hate him." Aliyah says and she buries her head in her pillow. I lay down next to her and we hug eachother and I tell her that Enzo is just stupid and doesn't deserve her. Then we fall asleep.