16-Yn

I have been trying to look as good as possible for our date and Aliyah helped me. "Lets go." Theodore says and he grabs my hand and we walk away. We walk towards the Hogsmaede park and he brings me to a picnic cloth filled with all kinds of food and snacks (lunch themed). "It looks so good! I love it!" I say and we sit down. "I actually think its a little bit corny to have a picnic date but I figured that you would like it, so I do to now." He says. Ugh, I just want to grab him by his hair and kiss him.

He grabs a piece of bread and tries to feed it to me. "Now that is corny." I say and we both laugh. "I know I am sorry, I am trying to do my best because I have never done this for anyone before." He says. That is so fucking sweet, omg. I grab a piece of pie and eat it. "This is so good, thank you." I say. He lights up a cigarette and he grabs a jar filled with little pieces of paper.

 "Whats that?" I ask. "Each paper has a quest of question on it and we have to pick one around and around." He says. "That's sounds fun." I say and he opens up the jar. "Do you want to go first?" I ask. "Sure." he says and he grabs a piece of paper. 'Tell a funfact about yourself that not a lot op people know.'

"Ill go first, I am half Italian and half Brittish." he says. "Really? I didn't know that. Is your mom or dad Italian." I ask. "My mom." he says. "I love that! Anyways, hmm.. I have a second and third name." I say. "Introduce yourself to me." Theodore says. "Yn Athena Adelaide Levine." I say and he chuckles. "Yn Athena Adeline." He repeats. "No not Adeline, its Adelaide." I say and he repeats me. He hands the jar over to me and I pick a piece op paper. 'Which place have you gone to, that you never want to go back to.'  "Potions class with Snape tbh." I say and Theodore laughs. "Any class for me." He says, grabbing a few grapes and eating them. We grab a few more papers and then get bored of it. 

We look at some kids play on the playground and one falls of off the slide and we burst out in laughhteerrr. "Omg it is so mean that we are laughing about that." I say and I continue laughing. "It is but it looks funny sooo.." Theodore says and I can feel him staring at me. His hand goes to my face and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and then he pulls me closer by my waist. This man is screaming boyfriend, and he isn't even a boyfriend.

"I want to kiss you so badly right now, Yn." He says, putting his hand on my inner thigh. "Then do it." I say and he leans in to kiss me. Our lips touch and both of his hands grab my waist. I pull back and he gives me a peck on my lips. "We can't go all in, in public." I say and he lays down, pulling me close to him. I put my head on his chest and I feel so comfortable. His hands caresses my back and we look at the clouds together. 

He starts smiling and I look at him. "Why are you smiling? Not that I mind but.." I ask. "No its just.. I am laying down on a date with a very pretty girl laying down next to me and I have a question that I want to ask." he says. I sit up, and so does Theodore. "Whats the question?" I ask. "Yn, I think I have fallen for you and I want to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend." He says, looking me in the eye. "You are joking." I say.

He grabs my hands and says: "I am not joking Yn. I am falling for you and I want us to be a couple." I literally can't believe this I am about to cryyyy. "Oh Theodore, it would be my pleasure to date you." I say. "So is that a yes or a n-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Its a yes." I say and and he chuckles. "I cant believe it. We went from enemies to boyfriend and girlfriend, can you believe that?" he says and he kisses my cheek. "I can't believe it either, Theo." I say. 

"So it went from cunt, to asshole, to dick, to Nott, to Theodore and now to Theo I see." he says and he kisses me. I honestly do not care who is watching, I just want to go all in but I can't, not here. "Should we go back?" he asks, winking at me. "Yes please." I say and we walk back, hand in hand to Hogwarts.

*Sorry for this shitty ah chapter, its 4 am in the morning for me and I wanted to finish this chapter for you guys. I will maybe change it later idk, depends on what people think of it. Love you x.*