6-Theodore

She passes out and I look at her. How the fuck could someone do such thing to her? I look at her closely and she has bruises all over her body, her nose is bleeding and what the fuck. She has rope marks around her wrists and ankles. It hurts me to see her like this. Who would take it this far? I carry her bridal style and run to the hospital wing. I knock on the door and Madam Pomfrey opens the door. I think I woke her up but I do not give a fuck. "Come in!" she yells and I quickly walk in and put Yn on a free bed. 

Madam Pomfrey turns on the light and the injuries on Yn her body are worse then I inmagined. "What happened!?" Madam Pomfrey asks in shock. "I-I don't know. I was sneaking through the hallways when I saw her trying to walk but she fell down and she was crying and when I walked up to her she passed out!" I say. Madame Pomfrey puts some random juice in her mouth and Yn wakes up. She looks around and starts crying. I grab the back of her head and pull her to me and hug her. She hugs me back and cries very loud. 

I rub her back and madame Pomfrey takes a look at her injuries and the rope marks. "Yn who did this to you?" I ask and she tries to talk but then she starts breathing very fast. She is having a panic attack. "Yn breathe in... and out... good job, lets do it a couple more times. Breathe in... and out.." I say and she calms down a little bit and I hold her. "Who did this to you?" I ask again and she shakes her head. "Yn you need to tell me who did this to you." I say and she passes out again. "She is exhausted, we need to let her rest." Madame Pomfrey says. "How can someone do such thing to anybody?" I ask and look at Yn. "I do not know Nott, but I will inform Dumbledore and her closest friends. Do you know who her closest friends are?" Madame Pomfrey asks.

"Blaise Zabini, Aliyah Elsher, Aylin Solace, Draco Malfoy and the last couple of days Hermione Granger." I say. Pomfrey writes their names on a paper. "Can you step out for a second, I need to change her clothing." Pomfrey says and I step out. A few minutes later she tells me that I can come back in to say goodbye. "Can I actually stay with her the night just incase she wakes up?" I ask. "Sure. Just don't touch anything and stay here." She says. "Thank you." I say and she walks away. I grab a chair and sit next to Yn her bed and hold her hand until I fall asleep.

----------------------------------------
Next morning
----------------------------------------

Madam Pomfrey wakes me up and does some tests on Yn. She is still passed out. "I informed her friends and Dumbledore, they can get here any minute." she says. "Thank you." I say and Yn wakes up. Just like last night she looks around and starts crying. Just like last night I hold the back of her head and pull her close to me and rub her back and shoulders. Her friends and Dumbledore storm in and they see me holding her like that. They run towards her. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Draco yells at me. "I didn't do anything! I found her in the middle of the night and I brought her here!" I say and Pomfrey tells us to shush. 

"Yn, can you tell us what happened to you or who did this to you?" I ask. Just like last night she starts to cry and she has a hard time breathing and her legs are shaking. "Lets do the same thing as we did last night. Breath in through your nose.... Breath out through your mouth. Good girl, lets do it again, breath in.. and out.. You are doing great." I say and I massage her thighs so she stops shaking and she calms down and hugs me. "Wait. Did Cedric do this?" Hermione asks. Yn nods and cries again. Blaise walks over to her and kisses her head and hugs her. 

"Miss Levine, are you telling us that Mr Diggory did this?" Dumbledore asks her. "Y-yes.." she says. "That motherfucker. I am going to kill him." Draco says mad and walks away. "Malfoy come back right now." Dumbledore says and Draco decides to listen to him. "Yn can you tell us what Diggory did to you?" Dumbledore asks. Everyone looks at Yn and her hands start to shake really bad, so I grab her hands and massage them just like I did with her thighs. "He- he.." Yn says but she struggles. "Take you time baby." Aliyah says. "He wanted to hang out with me in his dorm and the second I walked into his dorm he.. h- he tried to kiss me so I pulled away a-and he l-lo- locked the door and pinned me to the bed and tied me up and- and-" She can't finish and she starts crying and hyperventilating. "Yn, look at me. Breathe in through your nose.. and out through your mouth." I say but it doesn't help. "Yn look, can you see those flowers?" I ask and she nods. "Lets count them together okay?" I say and she nods again and holds my hand. "One." we say. "Two." "Three" "Four" we continue until we finished counting all of them and she luckily calms down.

"Good job." I say and her friends give me a 'wtf' look. "Yn can you continue your story?" Dumbledore asks. She nods and continues. "After he tied me up he.. h- he ra-" She stops for a second and then continues. "He raped me and hit me." She says and Aliyah starts to cry. "I am so sorry baby.. so sorry." Aliyah says and everyone hugs Yn. "But why is Nott here?" Draco asks. "I couldn't walk when C-Ced- Cedric let me go and I fell to the ground and Theodore found me and helped me." Yn says. 

"I am going to have a talk with McGonagall, Diggory and his father. Miss Levine, you do not have to go to school this week, the same for Elsher, Solace, Malfoy, Granger, Zabini and Nott." Dumbledore says. "And Nott? What does Nott have to do with this? He doesn't even care about her." Draco says annoyed. "Its okay professor I'll go to class." I say and I stand up to leave. "Thank you, Nott." Yn tells me. I give her a smile and walk away.

Blaise POV:
Im confused?? Does he like Yn or not?