11-Yn

Every time I mention the name 'Enzo' in the story I mean Enzo Fox (the other guy in Theodore's friend group). And when I mention 'Lorenzo' I obviously mean Lorenzo Berkshire.

After dinner I decide to go to bed because I am very tired. I put on my pajama's and when I lay down in bed someone knocks on the door. I open it and its Theodore. "Sorry I left my T-shirt here. Can I grab it?" He asks. "Ofcourse." I say and he walks in to grab his shirt. Right before he leaves he looks at me for a moment. "Yn I just wanted to say that it was a very good week because I got to work with you on this project, thank you." he says. "I also want to thank you, Theodore." I say.

We look at eachother for a moment and I really want to kiss him, and luckily he leans in but right before we could kiss Aliyah walks in. "Omg you know Enzo fox ri- oh did I disturb y'all?" Aliyah says with one eyebrow up. "No. Anyway I am going, goodnight girls." he says and he quickly walks away. "Why did you walk in!" I ask Aliyah and I roll my eyes. 

"Girl how was I supposed to know, what the fuck." she says. "Anyway, what were you going to say about Enzo Fox?" I say. "Enzo Fox told me that Theodore likes you!" she says. "Girl- he could be lying." I say and roll my eyes. "We literally did truth or dare with veritaserum." She says. "He is probably talking about someone else Aliyah." I say and sigh. "Yn. Do you like him?" She asks. "Yes I like him." I say. "I mean, do you like him in a loving way. Because last time you said you were thinking that he was cute, but what about now?" she asks. 

"Fuck it. Yes I do like him." I say and she yells. "OH MY GOOODDD!!! WELL HE LIKES YOU TO SOOO??" She says. "We do not know if he likes me yet." I say. "Girl he literally tried to kiss you a second ago, what do you mean 'he doesn't like me'." she says and I know that she is right. "Well I am not going to take the first steps." I say and Aliyah sits on my bed. "Please ask if he wants to sit with us at dinner or breakfast or something." she says. "No thats weird, I am not going to do that." I say. "Please do it for me so Enzo and Mattheo can come sit with us to, you know that I find them leng." she says. "Girl do it yourself." I say and I lay down in bed. 

"You are so boring." she says. "Well then do it yourself." I say and I turn of the lights and I try to fall asleep but Aliyah keeps trying to talk to me. "Aliyah guess what." "What?" "Shush." "Girl- Okay goodnight Yn." "Goodnight Aliyah." 

-------------------------
Next morning
-------------------------

"Goodmorning!!!" Aliyah says and she jumps on top of me. "I am literally going to KILL you!" I say and I push her of my bed. She gets up and jumps again. "Get up Yn. I am going to ask Enzo to sit with us and his friends." she says. I get up and I put on a dress with a floral design. "You look so hot girl." Aliyah says. "Thank you!" I say and I put my hair up in a bun. We put on our shoes and at that moment Draco,  Aylin and Blaise walk in. "Yn, Aliyah come quick, Theodore Nott is beating someone up AGAIN." Draco says and we immediately walk to the great hall and he is beating a random dude up.

He starts bleeding at he is out of consciousness so I walk up to Theodore. "Theodore stop now." I say but he ignores me. I grab his arm and pull him away. "What?! Oh sorry, I didn't know it was you." he says. "Why are beating someone up again?" I ask annoyed. "He was spreading rumors about you." he says. "What kind of rumours?" I ask. "That you fucked him and that you are a whore." he says. "I appreciate that you care about me, but I dont want you to beat people up for me!" I say and he bites his cheek. "I am sorry, but he does not have the right to just spread rumors about you."

"You did the same thing you moron. Lets just go to my dorm so I can clean your hands." I say and we walk to my dorm. "Sit down on the couch." I say and he sits down. I grab a towel, wet it and then walk up to him. I sit down next to him and I grab his hand. I gently clean his wounds and I see on the look of his face that it hurts but he doesn't want to admit it. I grab bandage and I bandage his hands. "All done, just don't do it again, something can happen to you." I say. "You look cute when you worry, did you know that?" He says. Say whaaattt. "Excuse me?" I say. "You heard me. Anyways lets go." he says. I am like totally in shock.

We walk to the great hall and I see Blaise, Draco, Aliyah, Aylin, Enzo and Mattheo sitting together. I sit down next to Blaise and Theodore sits next to me. "There's a party at Gryffindors tonight, who is going to join?" Enzo asks. "What's the secret word to get in?" Draco asks. "Dragon fluid." Enzo answers. "Okay, we'll be there." Draco says. 

(Btw it is saturday, thats why we dont have any classes). 

After breakfast my friend group (so not Theodore, Enzo and Mattheo), decide to hang out in Blaise and Draco's room. "Guys, Theodore told me that I look cute when I worry?!" I say. "WHAAT?!" Aliyah says. "Girl he definitely likes you." Blaise says and the others agree. "Do you like him?" Draco asks. "Yes I do but please dont tell anyone guys." I say and they assure me that they won't tell anyone. "Well are you going to make a move tonight?" Aylin asks. "We'll see whats going to happen." I say and we all talk about the party and what clothes to wear. 

"Wait, where is Hermione? She usually hangs out with us." Aliyah asks. "I don't know actually?" Draco says. "Go check up on her." Blaise says. "Yeah okay, i'll write her a letter." Draco says and he writes a letter to her and sends it away with his owl. 15 minutes go by and his owl comes back with another letter. 

"I slept out, sorry! I am coming to your dorm.

TO: Draco MalfoyFROM: H.G."

"GIRL THE 'COME' HELP!" Aliyah screams and I make a fake gag sound. "I think you all have to leave when she's here, we have some business to attend." Draco says. "Please use protection, I cannot handle another week of toddlers/kids." Blaise says and we all laugh. 15 minutes later Hermione opens the door. "I guess we are going to my dorm." I say and we all walk away winking at them.

We walk to the common room and we see Theodore, Mattheo and Enzo sitting on a couch. Theodore is smoking a cigarette as always and Mattheo and Enzo are laughing and talking to eachother. "Oh fuck, I left my phone in the room." I say. "I hope they aren't doing 'it' yet so you can grab it." Blaise says. I sigh and walk back. I walk to the door and I can already hear them moaning. Gross. "Excuse me, I need my phone and you two are way to loud, shush it." I say and roll my eyes. The door opens a little bit and Hermione hands my phone, hiding behind the door. "You 2 need to be more quiet." I say again. "Oopsie!" I hear Draco say and I roll my eyes. 

(I know that electronics do not exist in the magical world but this is a Wattled fan fiction, everything is possible soooo)