12-Yn

We all have dinner again and then we walk back to the the Slytherins common room. Enzo, Theodore and Mattheo go to their own dorms when my friend group and I go to Aliyah and my room to get ready. "What are you going to wear again?" Aliyah asks and I show her the dress. It is a basic black dress. 

I put it on and everyone compliments me

I put it on and everyone compliments me. "You look very beautiful ma'am." Blaise says. "Thank you sir." I say and I do my hair. I look at Hermione and she looks kind of uncomfortable in her dress (we have the same one, her is just white and her back isn't open like mine). "Hermione can you come?" I ask. She walks over and sits down next to me. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "Oh.. Uhm. Nothing dont worry." She says. "What do you mean nothing? I can cleary see that somethings bothering you." I say and I look at her. "Its just that I don't feel very comfortable in this dress.. I feel very, I don't know. Ugly?" She says.

I want to say something but someone cuts me off. "Mione, you look so beautiful don't call yourself ugly." Draco says and he grabs her by her waist. "What he said." I say. "Thank you guys." She says and Draco kisses her. "Should I do your hair?" I ask and she nods. She sits down and I straighten her hair with my hair straightener and then grab 2 front pieces and clip them to the back with a small clip. "You look beautiful girl." I say and she thanks me.

I continue with my hair and when I want to start with my make-up someone knocks on the door. "Aliyah someones at the door." I say and she opens the door. Its Theodore, Mattheo and Enzo. "Hey guys, come in!" Aliyah says and they walk inside. Theodore sits on the couch next to me and looks at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, can't I look?" he says. I ignore him and do my make-up. "Wait at what time does the party start?" I ask. "At 8pm. Its 7:30 right now so if we leave at 8 it will be perfect because there won't be any professors walking through the halls." Theodore says. 

I stand up and the strings on my back aren't tied up so I ask the closest person to me and that is Theodore. "Can you tie the strings on my back please, I won't mind if you don't tho." I ask. "No it's okay." He says and he stands up. He moves my hair and he ties the strings. I can feel his fingers touching my spine and it makes me want to kiss him so bad. 

When he's done he turns me around and looks at me and he does the triangle thing, fuck me.. The triangle thing is when someone looks at your left eye, then you right eye and then your lips and that over and over again. Just kiss me alreadyyyyy. I think but then I remember that we are not alone. "Uhm, thank you." I say and I walk away to grab my black heels. 

"Everyone ready? Yes? Great lets go." Blaise says after a while and we walk out of my dorm, to the common room. When we walk out of the common room into the school our heels make a lot of noise. "Yeah this isn't going to work. We are going to get caught." I whisper. "I am not taking my heels off sooo.." Hermione says. Draco carries her bridal style and she laughs at him. "I guess we have to do it this way then." Blaise says and he walks up to Aylin to carry her. Enzo walks up to Aliyah and does the same thing. "No offense but I am not going to carry you." Mattheo says and he walks away.

I look at Theodore and he carries me bridal style. I put my arms around his neck so I dont fall. "Im sorry, you don't have to do this I can-" "Yn I really do not mind." He says and we chuckles. I look at him and he looks at me, then he goes around a corner so the others can't see us and then he puts me down. We look at each other again and he does the triangle thing AGAINNN.. Fuckkk. "Fuck it." I say and I smash my lips into his and the moment our lips touch I feel so satisfied. I want to pull back but he pulls me back in and he puts his tongue in my mouth and I do the same. 

I hear him groan and his hands hold the back of my neck and my hands go through his hair. After a good 2 to 3 minutes I pull back. "I- wow." I say and he laughs. "We should do that more often, dont you think?" He says and I blush. We turn around and we see Filch run up to us on the end of the hall. "Oh fuck!" Theodore says and he want to carry me. "No don't carry me, we'll be faster if I just run. 

He grabs my hand and we run away laughing very hard. "COME HERE!" Filch yells but we just laugh harder and run faster. Luckily we lose Filch and we arrive and the fat lady portrait. "What was the word again?" Theodore asks. "Dragon juice." I say and the fat lady lets us in. There isn't any place to sit at the moment so we sit down on the ground, out of breath. "Where were you two?" Blaise asks when he sees us. "We were right behind you and the others and then Filch saw us so we had to run away." I say and Theodore and I start laughing again. 

"Are you sure that that is the only thing that has happened, because your lipstick is smeared, Yn?" Blaise says with one eyebrow up and Theodore and I look at eachother. "Oh." I say and Theodore chuckles. "Dayum you two." Blaise says and he walks away. "Do you want something to drink?" I ask and I stand up. "I'll come with you." Theodore says and he also stands up and we walk towards the table with all the drinks together. 

I grab a shot of tequila and Theodore a fruity drink. "Not really into the real alcohol I see?" I say, teasing him. "This has vodka in it Yn, and no I don't like pure alcohol." He says and right before I want to take the shot, Theodore smashes it out of my hand.