4

four

A groan left my mouth as soon as I opened my eyes. ''Fuck.'' Placing my hand against my forhead, I slowly turned around to the side and took a look around my room. It already looked messy due to the fact that I probably just took my clothes off and got into bed last night. Another, louder groan left my mouth as I slowly got out of bed and took a look at myself through the closet's mirror. I was wearing a random shirt and my underwear, which was confusing to me. Usually I'd just take everything off and get into bed.

Shrugging it off, I walked outside, right towards the kitchen. ''Holy shit!'' A scream left my mouth as I saw Harry standing in front of me with a glass of water in his hands. He was well had to scream a little, nearly dropped one of the few glasses I owned. ''Bloody hell, Joan!'' Placing the glass on the counter, he placed his hand over his chest, calming his breathing down. ''What the fuck are you doing here?'' He furrowed his eyebrows. ''You offered me to stay the night.'' He pointed at the couch, which looked untouched. ''Already cleaned up though.''

Shrugging, I walked past him to make myself some breakfast or else I'd throw up. ''Why are you up already anyway?'' I took a glass, filled it up with cereals and poured some milk into it. I really had to buy dishes. Hopping on the counter in front of Harry, I started eating. ''I'm filming today.'' I furrowed my eyebrows to which he just laughed. ''What are you, some kind of celebrity?'' He quickly shook his head. ''Let's just say I'm well known.'' I held out my breakfast to him, asking if he wanted some as well. He shook his head. ''What do you do?'' He leaned against the counter, next to me and stared at the fridge. ''Mostly Youtube.'' I laughed a little before getting off the counter and placing my empty glass in the sink. ''Like Vlogs and that?'' He shook his head and watched me turning around to lean against the counter opposite of him. ''Just entertainment, comedy.'' I laughed a little and walked past him. ''And today?'' He spun around, leaning his upper body over the counter. ''Real Life Tinder part god knows.'' I turned around to look at him again. ''Sounds fun.'' He was quiet for a moment, thinking about something. ''You could come and look. It's not as much fun watching us film though.'' I smiled a little. ''Really?'' He shrugged. ''Why not. It's not like there's not about 30 other people around. One more won't hurt.''

''I'll text the guys. Go get ready.'' I jumped a little before going back inside my room and looking for something to wear. It's not like I'd be on camera, but judging by his words, everyone from last night would be there. I didn't want anyone to think that wearing sweats was something I always did. I can't blame anyone that does, but in some way, dressing up made me feel better about myself.

''You ready?'' I heard Harry shout whilst brushing through my hair. ''Almost!'' I quickly grabbed my bag and threw a mascara inside of it before walking out the door. Harry had already opened the front door and was taking a look around the flat as he saw me arrive. ''Good.'' He smiled nodding his head for me to walk outside, which I did. ''The studio isn't to far. I say we take a lime bike.'' I agreed with him, glad that I still had the app on my phone from the last time I've been in London.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

''The next, right!'' I heard his voice shouting over the traffic noises whilst we drove down a main road. My hair was flying around due to the strong wind and each time I caught a glimpse of harry, so was his. He smiled as we turned around the corner already seeing a couple of cars standing in front of an dark building. ''Are the others already here?'' Braking, I put my feet over the bike to place it on the site of the road. ''Yeah, they're inside.'' He followed my action walking  up next to me. ''But Theo's not in a wheelchair again, is he?'' Harry looked at me confused. ''Well, no, but, well, why Theo?'' He nodded with his head in the direction of a door. ''Well, you said the other would be here.'' He laughed a little, shaking his head. ''Well, yes, but no. I meant the guys I'm doing Youtube with.'' Now I was the one looking confused as we entered the building. A few people were walking around and at the end of the room, a grand white space appeared with some sort of wooden picture frame standing at the end.