14

fourteen

With everyone having seen the pictures neither Harry or I cared to hide anything from the rest of the group this morning. Looking at the wall in front of me, I was listening to Harry's slow heartbeat. With my nails I was trailing along the side of his body. ''How long have you been awake for?'' His voice didn't make me jump. It was quiet and raspy. ''An hour or so.'' I muttered. With a swift move, he pulled me up to face him. I couldn't help but smile at the feeling of his arm wrapped around my upper body. ''How are you?'' I shrugged, not looking away from his eyes. ''Not too bad. It's not like they're my fans. How about you?'' He gave me a small smile before taking in a deep breath. ''I think we handled that pretty good. Even with you, well, you having to fake this thing with Kelce.'' I chuckled a little. ''Just hoping everyone will forget about it and we can just go back to keeping this private.'' He leaned his head closer to mine. Pulling a face, I pushed his face away. ''You stink.'' He laughed. ''You too.'' Scoffing, I wrapped the blanket around my body and got up. ''It's called aroma.''

Before entering the bathroom I took another look at the bed and saw Harry watching me. ''Go brush your teeth.'' I walked up to the sink, taking my toothbrush. I looked tired. My hair was messy, my face red. But a smile laid on my face, even with everything that went down last night. Knowing that Harry had my back was making me feel safe. ''Alright, let's go.''

Furrowing my eyebrows, I turned around to see Harry wearing a pair of underwear. Trying to ask him what he was doing without having foam drop out of my mouth, I took a step closer to him. But other than giving me an answer, Harry wrapped his arms around my lower body, throwing me over his shoulder. ''Harry!'' The toothpaste dropped to the floor, making me laugh. Carrying me through the room, outside into the hallway, he walked up to his room. In the side of my eye I saw a person looking outside their door. ''So it is true.''

Setting me down, Harry and I looked at Ethan who was leaning against his doorframe. ''Don't know what you're talking about, Mate.'' Rolling his eyes, Ethan gave us a nod of approvement. ''Told them so.'' I furrowed my eyebrows, the toothbrush still in my mouth. ''Cal and Chris. I said it'll take you less than two months.'' Proud of the fact that he knew that Harry and I would end up having a thing, he got back inside his room but not without peeking his head out for one last time. ''Breakfast is in 10 minutes.'' Harry nodded, waiting for him to disappear. As soon as his door was shut again, we walked inside Harry's room which looked as if no one has been sleeping in it. Well, he hasn't.

His room looked just like mine just mirrored, the bed and bathroom on the left side. We walked inside the bathroom, Harry picking up his toothbrush as well. I sat down on top of the sink and watched him brushing his teeth, me doing the same thing. ''We're flying home tonight.'' He said, spitting out some of the foam. I nodded. In some way glad that this trip would be over soon. But at the same time that means we'd be a week closer to having a conversation with everyone else, talking about what was going on behind closed doors. I spat out the last bit of toothpaste, Harry doing the same before cleaning up the sink.

''Hey, we're about to get a week away from everyone. From cameras and fans. If you want to, we could just stay inside the hotel and not go outside the whole trip.'' Stepping in front of me, Harry placed his hands on my hip. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer to me. ''No. I didn't get invited to this just to ruin it for everyone. We just have to be carful.'' We smiled at each other. ''We have a private boat for at least a day.'' He said in a low voice, making me smile even brighter. ''Let's get this over with then.'' I hopped off the sink and quickly walked back up to my room to change. As far as I was aware and with the things John had told me, we'd be needing swimming wear. I put my bikini on beneath my thick clothes and grabbed the things I had to take every time we're shooting, before walking outside and up to the living room.