32

thirty-two

''Kelce?'' I whispered, leaning closer to the edge to take a better look. ''Kelce!'' I screamed, quickly dropping down on the edge of the stage just to jump down, and run up to him. ''Kelce!'' I screamed again whilst jumping into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me, and I could help but sheet a tear as I smelled the familiar parfum he's been using since he was sixteen. ''What, how, Oh my god!'' I let go of him and just stared at him. He smiled and I could swear he had tears in his eyes. ''Harry.'' Was all he said.

I looked behind my best friend and saw my boyfriend standing there with a proud smile. I took one last look at Kelce before running up to Harry and hugging him as well. ''Thank you.'' I muttered before placing a kiss on his face. ''Thank you!' I repeated between each kiss. He smiled and motioned back to my friend. I nodded before running up to him again. Harrison was still performing. We've been talking about seeing him together for the past three years, but that's when the pandemic happened. ''We're doing it!'' I shouted whilst dancing with him. ''We are!''

I enjoyed every second of the performance, not only because it was Aitch, but because I could experience it with my best friend. The last time I've seen Harrison perform, I had to leave earlier. Right now, I was able to take in everything. ''Alright, alright. Joan, come up.'' I looked to the stage and saw Harrison walking to the side of the stage. Kelce smiled whilst pushing me to the stage. JJ held out his arms, pulling me up. After getting back on stage, I felt Harrison wrapping his arm around my shoulders. He handed me the microphone. ''Ok guys, let's get fucking peppered!'' I shouted into it. The limelight disappeared and I handed someone the microphone. ''Holy shit.''

I smiled at Harrison whilst we made our way off the stage and back to the rest of the group. I was welcomed by cheers. ''I envy you.'' Theo shouted before bowing in front of me. ''Oh, fuck off.'' Laughing, I wrapped my arm around Kelce's waist. ''I'm never letting you go again, you know that, right?'' He chuckled and shrugged. ''That's fine by me.'' Resting my head against his arm, I looked up to see Harry smiling at me. This time he wasn't jealous, not one bit. He seemed happy, for me. I mouthed a quick 'thank you' before deciding to go grab a drink.

@w2s