30

thirty

Jealousy is an interesting thing. Everyone reacts differently to it. There are many types of jealousy. I remember being jealous of that one girl in fifth grade. She got those ugly shoes that light up in rainbow colors. Saving my money, I was able to get them for myself with some help of my mother. In the end I realized that it wasn't worth it. I wore them twice. Right now, I regret ever thinking making Harry jealous was worth it. I couldn't move without him trailing behind me. The whole concert, he had his arm around my waist. He was waiting outside the bathroom right now. I've been hiding in the stall for the past five minutes, missing the final bit of the concert.

sidegirls

Worst idea ever
Didn't even TRY to make him jealous
He did it himself

Faith: are you still at the concert?

Kind of
I'm hiding on the toilet rn
He won't leave my side

Talia: LMAO WHY

I think bc of something Harrison said
Or did
Kill me

Freya: cute or annoying jealous?

ANNOYING
For real
He's waiting outside the bathroom
He texted me where I was
Had to say that I got diarrhea

Faith: NOOOOOOO

Yes!
I'm texting chris
Hold up

I sat on the closed toilet seat whilst texting the girls. Freya asked the right question because there is a difference between jealousy. There's the cute one and the annoying one. The cute one is filled with kisses. Harry would give me my space and only get protective whenever some guy was looking at me in a way. But that's the complete opposite of what harry was doing now. He was actually getting on my nerves. I couldn't enjoy the concert and had to hide from him.

Chris

Get harry away from that fucking door

What happened??

He wont fucking leave me alone

Yeah, he's jealous

OF WHAT

Aitch
The way he spoke to you

ffs
I want to go home

You two are idiots
I'm calling an uber

Get me out chris!

I'm fucking trying!

Thank you

Fucking hell

Seconds later, the music got louder. Someone opened the door. ''Joan?'' I let out a relieved sigh. Opening the door I saw Chris in the frame. ''Harry's outside.'' I nodded and followed him outside. We pushed ourselves through the crowd. ''Joan, Chris. Oh my god can we take a picture?'' I shook my head. ''Sorry, we really need to go.'' Chris answered for me, wrapping his arm around my waist. He lead the way out of the venue and I sighed at the feeling of fresh air. I just now noticed that I was drenched in sweat. In front of us I could see Harry on his phone. He looked stressed.