31

thirty-one

I was running after George and Arthur trying not to drop my fries. "Come on." Arthur jumped inside the tube, holding the door open for us. Out of breath I let myself sink onto one of the seats. "Fucking hell, what's the rush?" Arthur and George sat down in front of me whilst I was eating the last few fries before taking a sip of the coke. My heart was still beating out off my chest as the tube started driving. "We're already late." Arthur said out of breath. "For what?" Leaning forward, my breathing calmed down and I put the bags in front of me. "You'll see." Rolling my eyes I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"Next stop, Piccadilly Circus." Groaning, I reached for the bags again, we got up just to leave the tube again. "Could've have just taken an Uber, right?" I muttered whilst we were quickly walking up the stairs. "Here, let me take that." George took the bags of me as we were walking up the escalator, past some people. "I smell like shit. I swear to god I'm sweating like a pig." I muttered to Arthur as we got off the escalator. We walked through the crowd, which was getting bigger due to the fact that it was just about to turn five. Arthur turned around but quickly looked at me again. George was seemingly walking behind us.

"You going to tell me what we're doing now?" I asked as we left the station. Arthur grinned and pointed at something weird. It was a vehicle which I've only seen online before. "Is that a beer bike!?" I turned around to see George with my camera in his hands which I've put in the bag earlier. "What the fuck?" Lauging, I stared at the two men as we were making our way up to the vehicle. "But, why?" Before they could answer, I noticed a bunch of people jumping from behind it. "Surprise!"

I looked at the group with my jaw hanging low. "What the fuck!" Ethan, Theo, Faith, Lux, Chris, Cal, Chip and Harry stood there, all smiling at me. "What the fuck?" I repeated, hugging all of them. "Your ride to your party." Ethan said excitedly. Chuckling, I had to take in the picture in front of me again. "What are you wearing!?" Staring at their clothes, I noticed my face on some of the shirts. I hugged Harry as the last one. "You knew?" He nodded, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "This is crazy." I muttered as everyone started talking to each other. "Let's get this thing on the road then!" Cal shouted and we all got on a seat each.

"Here." George gave me my camera back and I laughed. "You just gave me a reason to make a channel." He grinned, nodding. "That was the plan." I placed the camera on the end of the row so it would record all of us, before we started hitting the pedals.

 ''Ok, I have another one!'' Chip shouted as we drove down another street

''Ok, I have another one!'' Chip shouted as we drove down another street. It's been over an hour during which everyone came up with some sort of game to get us drunk even faster. ''Yellow car equals shot.'' All of us agreed, already completely peppered off our minds so no one noticed the car park we were approaching. ''I see three!'' I screamed as soon as we drove past it. Everyone took their shots. ''Oh god.'' Arthur gagged making all of us groan. ''Don't you dare!''

The streetlights were already on, and we were on our way back to Piccadilly circus. The driver has put on some music, making this ride even more interesting to the pedestrians around us. The colourful lights on hanging from the ceiling started to hurt my head but I ignored it. ''Shot!'' Theo shouted as a yellow car past us. ''How is it that there're so many bloody yellow cars tonight?'' Ethan moaned before taking the shot.