41

fourty-one

"Babe, we're done for the night." I looked away from the screen and saw Harrison peaking his head inside the room. "Almost finished." I said, smiling. He took a step closer to look at the computer where he saw himself, me and talia. "Are you streaming?" I nodded, pointing at the comments which were now going crazy. Handing him the headset, I got up from the chair and watched him sit down and opening his arms for me. "Hi, Talia, right?" He leaned closer to the microphone, making me laugh.

Feeling him wrap his arms around me, I snuggled deeper into his body. "Harrison, nice to finally meet you." I heard Talia's voice through the headphones. "You too. How's it going?" My eyes flew to the comments, most of them being positive but the few negative ones were sticking out. "I think we should head to bed." I suddenly said, giving Talia a small smile. She nodded before turning her head. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." She chuckled before we said our goodbyes. Harrison and I waved at the camera before I ended the stream and leaned against the body behind me again.

"She seems nice." I nodded, closing my eyes. "She is." Feeling Harrison's hot breath against the side of my neck, I rested my head against his. "Saw the comments." A knot appeared inside my stomach. "Sorry about that." I turned my head to face him. "Don't worry. They watched yoh and Harry from the beginning. Can't blame them for having to get used to us." I smiled a little, but couldn't help but feel bad.

He didn't deserve to be put in this kind of situation. But I didn't feel bad for the comments, because deep down inside of me, I felt like them. I still had to get used to waking up next to Harrison. I wasn't thinking of Harry, but something didn't feel right. But we've come so far in so little time, maybe that was normal. "Marsh's ready?" He nodded, helping me back onto my feet and following after me. "I'm just logging off. I'll be with you in a minute." Harrison gave me a small smile before leaving the room. I did  as I said and logged myself out of Twitch and turning the computer off. The second the screen turned black, my heart sank a little. I didn't know what I was doing. Something didn't feel right, but I couldn't tell anyone what it was, because not even I knew. My phone started vibrating, now being the only light in the room.

@sidemen.updates

updates