CHAPTER FIVE

"Earth to Pres." nabaling uli ang atensyon ko sa reyalidad nang tawagin ako ni Key na nasa katabi ko na. "Ready ka na sa booth natin, pres?"

"never naman akong naging ready sa booth natin." i heard key's chuckled after that.

Ngayon na ang Day 1 ng Club week. 3 days lang magaganap ang Club week and every 6pm ito mag o open kaya 4pm palang nag set up na ang team donation club para sa booth namin.

"Pres, Key! Tingin dito." i heard Axel holding his dslr camera. He's our photographer every event happens in our club.

Ready to pose na si Key kaya ngumiti nalang ako sa camera na hawak ni Axel.

Sobrang thankful lang talaga ako sa club na ito dahil overall talented ang lahat at handang tumulong sa mga foundation at homeless people na tinutulungan namin.

Habang nag che check mic test ako ay tinawag ako ng mga kasamahan ko to take a whole picture of us.

They pointed where I should squat on my position. I went to the middle on it i was about to smile to the camera when I saw the person who taking a picture.

Bakit ba nandito na naman siya? Mas nag mumukha siyang member ng club na ito kaysa maging basketball player sa arena.

"Kevin, join us hereee! Pa pa picture tayo sa iba." Lorraine said. Nag pasuyo sila sa isa students na dumadaan at binigay don ang camera.

My eyes are fixed to him and I don't know why is he going in my direction. Siningit niya talaga ang sarili niya sa pagitan namin ni key na katabi ko sa kanan.

HE. IS. FREAKING. CLOSE. AGAIN. that i can smell his strong men's perfume. I don't want to think that he is that guy because i know in myself how much he likes to tease me every time he smirk and like now.

The Stranger Guy and him probably just have the same perfume that's why...

He will be the last guy that would do that to me. No in earth will be the reason why would he do that.

The Day 1 of Club Week. START. 'The Kiss Booth'

"Good Evening, Everyone! Our 'The Kiss Booth' is finally open." Key and Lorraine start the opening of our booth. They are both holding a mic to get the students attention.

"Our 'The Kiss Booth' is technically inspired by the movie 'The Kissing Booth' BUT there's a rules here. Key, will explain our rules here." Lorraine said and look at Key.

"A person will pay the amount of Php100.00 or higher if they wish to kiss the person on our wish bucket. Our Wish Bucket has a paper and you will write the person you want to kiss."

"Both person are wearing blindfold. You can kiss whatever part of that person body BUT not on their lips. One kiss at a time only and once our team already found that person written on the paper, our team will asks if s/he gonna beat the money of the person and once that person already beat it. The person who write a name of s/he wishes, our team cannot allow the kiss."

"So it means, the higher bid. The higher chances?" Lorraine asks to Key.

"Definitely." my heart skipped a beat a little because of this booth. Magiging success kaya ito? Paano kung walang tumangkilik?

Nakatayo lang ako sa labas ng Booth dahil may TV screen kaming Inattach sa labas para makita din ng audience ang ganap sa loob ng booth. All of the members I set them up with their designated assignments.

Almost hours na ang nakakalipas pero wala pa din nag a appear sa TV, i was about to go at the booth to see what is happening when a guy blindfolded sat for a meanwhile and minutes after a girl is guided by our members.