CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"M-mommy..." i am starting to shutter.

"Kailan ka pa natutong sumaway sa utos ko, selene?" she is pointing me like i am already bowing my head.

My tears are started flowing in my eyes.... Eto na ang araw na kinatatakutan ko.

"Simula nang makilala mo ang lalaking iyan, nagka da Letche letche ka na. Tapos maririnig ko sa iba na muntik ka nang makasuhan ng kidnapping dahil sa lintik na club at foundation na yan..." i suddenly stop from sobbing because what she said... NO!!! NO!! "Cut your ties on that club and foundation."

"M-mom! pleaseee, don't do that," i said almost pleading with her. I looked up at her while wiping the tears that are nonstop flowing in my eyes.

"Break up with that guy. He is not too good for you." mas lalo lang ako nag plead sa kanya dahil sa sinabi niya. Kevin and I are just starting, i really do love him so please, mommy, not him.

"Mommy naman...." i said between my cries. "I did everything for you, I follow your wants, you control my life," I said almost yelling at her face. "Huwag naman pati ito, mommy please lang..."

"I am doing this to make your life better than mine, okay? I am doing this for you so when i said break with him, break." I am now looking on her in my blazing eyes. I-i can't. I-i want to hate her!!! for doing this to me. "I found out that he is an anger issue, WHAT IF HE HARMS YOU?" I widened my eyes because of what she just shout at her. no!!! he. can't. do. that.

MY. KJ. WILL. NEVER. DO. THAT. I promise him, I-i promise him that I will help him to develop his behavioral condition.

"Hindi niya ako kayang saktan, mommy. I will assure that, mmhh? Just trust me with this one." pangungumbinsi ko sa kanya habang hinahawakan ang braso niya.

"we don't have any assurance about his condition." walang emosyon niya na sabi.

"Why can't you understand the situation of a patient, mom? HOW CAN YOU CALLED YOURSELF A DOCTOR???" dahil sa sobra galit ko ay nasabi ko na yon kay mom.

and for the first time in my life. Pinagbuhatan ako ng kamay nang sarili kong ina. Namanhid na yata ang sakit na pinadama niya sa akin kaya hindi ko na ito maramdaman kahit rinig ko ang echo nito sa buong bahay.

"Hon, that's enough. You are already hur---" That didn't finish his sentence when mom say something again.

"'Yan ba ang natututunan mo kapag kasama mo ang lalaking yon?" she is pointing me again while i am agressively wiping my tears. "at ikaw!!!" this time hinarap niya si dad. "what made you think to aggreed a dinner with them?" he asks.

"Whatever makes my daughter happy, i am also happy hon." I just really want to give a big hug to my dad right now. Mas lalo lang ako napa iyak sa narinig ko sa kany.

"O God!!!!!" mom pinched her temple. "That bullsh!t happiness will not make you live and make you bigger." yea. She's talking about again how should be i popular, smart, and known for the medical and my class. "He can't ace the class, right? The only thing that he knows is to be a fucking varsity player in your school. That guy can't even reach my one percent standard for you. You don't deserve him."  I am tightly gripping my hand and ready to shout again because of all the burden that she is making me feel. "From now on, don't ever go to your school..." i become stiff because of what mom said. "I will transfer you internationally for you to focus on your study there."

"M-mom, don't do this, please." i immediately grab mom's arm even though she is not facing me. "I will do anything pleaseee mom. If you want me to kneel just not to send me abroad." walang alinlangan na lumuhod agad ako sa harapan niya para lang hindi mangyare ang gusto ni mom.