CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

KEVIN JOHN'S POV

I hope you notice i was never over you.

I was saying those words in my mind while staring at her back that day... My mind was full of thoughts until now, who is she to tell me or even to us that we are not meant to be for each other? Tangina, kulang nalang diretso niyang sabihin sa akin na hindi talaga kami para sa isa't isa.

Mas lalo lang ako natawa nang maaalala ko na sinabi niyang we're too young that time. So what does she mean? That we're too young and our love for each other is not deep for us to fight for us? She doesn't have any idea how much she means a lot to me because she is my fucking first love.

"Good Morning! What should I learn for today Chef Violet?" Violet is a Chef Celebrity and an Entrepreneur. Dad is also one of her business partners that's why we end up know each other.

"Oh, You're here already."

"Uhhhhh, yes. I woke up so early so I just went up straight here."

"Okay, so what do you need to learn first? The Cooking or Business?" she laughs a little because of what she asks. I am quite amazed by what she is doing right now. I mean--- she just taught me anything about those stuff without paying her or what.

"So how would you spend your two months' vacation, kj?" she asks me while I am mixing the food that we are cooking for today.

"I don't know, I don't have any plan yet."

"You should enjoy the two months that are given to all of you. Kapag nag simula na naman ang basketball season, busy ka na naman."

"You're right but I don't know where to spend it."

"How about we'll go to Japan? The Winter Season is coming there."

"But... your restaurant."

"My crews can handle it." I saw in my peripheral vision that she is looking at me like waiting for its approval.

"Okay, we'll go." I heard her saying 'yes' so I just chuckled at her reaction.

"Two weeks from now is good for your scheds ha?"

"Uhmmm, I'm good, I am free this month."

After ko sa restaurant ni Chef Violet ay dumaan lang rin ako sa restaurant ni dad... To be honest, i can't deny that dad is getting old already and he needs someone who can manage his restaurant business. So here i am, getting advice from Chef Violet even though i am a Business Ads graduate it's still best to get a piece of advice from someone who is more experienced.

ONE Day it was the middle of three in the afternoon when i saw selene carrying heavy stuff of plastic both in her hand. Pagkalabas ko ng elevator i did a half run to go near her. Halos hindi na niya ako napansin dahil sa mga binibitbit niya.

"You need help?" fuck you, kj. Don't ask anymore and just help your ass. Hindi ko na din siya pinasagot pa sa tanong ko at kinuha ko na agad ang tatlong plastic sa kamay niya.

Fuck, her hand. For almost fucking eight years that i hadn't touched her, i felt an electric shock between our hands. I am missing how soft her hand is to mine.

We're so silent while waiting for the elevator to open. Habang tumatagal ay dumadami din ang nakapila sa amin sa likod kaya nang mag bukas ang elevator ay napunta kami sa likod. The elevator space become so small so our arms are already touching each others.

"Ako nalang mag bubuhat ng isa." sabi niya nang halos pabulong sa akin. Fuck, lahat nalang ba mapapansin ko sa kanya ngayon na sobrang nagkakalapit na kami? Her perfume sh!t, she still wear the perfume that she is using since then.