𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨 & 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍

Lee Min-Ho

"M-MIN HO ?!" Y/N nearly yelled after looking at my face. 

"Right." I simply replied while gearing my car. 

"Why ? I thought-" 

"You thought that those goons were sent by me ? Sadly you don't know me yet. I may have a big grudge against you, but that doesn't mean I will leave spies and goons behind you. I trust in face-to-face war. Backstabbing ? Not my style." I interrupted her and added my explanation.

"If it wasn't you, then how the hell did you know our location and about those goons ?" Yeji poked her nose in our conversation. 

"Even after so many years your habit of interrupting and acting like an agent hasn't change. Well about your question, my men were present in the café, so obviously I got the news pretty soon. And your location right, I was here to buy a ring and few dresses for my fiancé." I replied before glancing at Yeji via the rear view mirror. 

"So...You are getting married huh ?" Y/N's voice came out in a whisper. 

"I shouldn't discuss my private life with my mortal enemy right ? But fine, as we know each other since a long time."

"Y-yeah right. But anyways congrats." Y/N's voice was kind of shaky, making me glance at her time to time. 

"Thanks. There you go." I stated, pulling the car before her building. 

"Bye. Thanks for today. But now let's meet each other directly at the battlefield yeah ?" Y/N's attitude never changed. Slamming my precious Porsche's door, she left. 

"Of course future wifey." My smirk widened as my plan flashed through my mind like a movie. 

☁︎ 

Min Y/N
At my residence

All my meetings for the day were rescheduled by my family. Have they finally lost it ! Earlier this morning, it was my grandfather, who himself wanted my presence in a meeting so bad, and now he says there is a family meeting. Either it's a huge issue about the business or about any marriage proposal for me or my cousins. 

I had given Yeji unnie an early leave today since she had a date with her lovey-dovey boyfriend--Hwang In-youp. Though they were my seniors in my Uni days, still our bond was quite strong. Lucky them. Sometimes I envy their relationship. It's just so pure and blessed.Not every one is fortunate enough to find a partner like In-youp oppa. 

Reaching the large dining table made of pure golden-black marble, placed right besides our hall where all my family members, that included my father--Min Hermès, Grandfather--Min Won, my cousin sister--Min Yoona and my cousin brother--Min Hyo-Seop, were seated. 

"I hope I didn't make you all wait." 

"Of course not Y/N. Sit here." My father spoke with his usual cold tone. 

"There is an issue. And we need your help." My grandfather spoke while holding my hands in his shaky ones. He has always supported my decisions. 

"Tell me grandpa." 

"The Lee Group." Their name made my head jerk towards Hyo-Seop. 

"What did they do ?" Unknowingly my volume rose with my eyes wide. 

"Calm down Y/N. We don't want to hide anything right now. You know that the Lee Group is much older than ours. It has more power than our business. But we still have enough power to fight against them. As you know, before that night our families used to be very close. 

So, Min-Ho's and your mother had started an agency, which could only be claimed by either of the two groups, after you and Min-Ho tie knots together. I know, I know it's absurd. But who knew about the future. Each one of us had dreamt of getting you both married. It's been a few days since we got to know about this." He finished his side while my mind still denied to agree and digest each statement of his.

"B-but. It's so soon. You guys know right what's happening between us. YOU ALL KNOW IT RIGHT !" My fists banged on the table, despite knowing that it would only hurt back my hands, my outburst was something unexpected since it was very rare. 

"They k-killed-" Before I could complete, one of our maids came in. 

"They have arrived Sir." Bowing slightly with a tray in her hands, she left. 

"W-who ?" 

"The Lee(s). They are here to fix the date of your marriage." Yoona's bitchy tone was getting on my nerves. 

"Without asking me ? Huh ? If you guys are this eager then get him married to Yoona instead." Everything was banging on my head like a hammer. 

"Y/N please. We'll get you out of this mess as soon as you claim the agency and it's money." Grandpa pleaded with his eyes. 

"Fine then. Since I'm marrying him, 90% of the shares should be owned by me. The rest 10% will be divided amongst these two or whoever you guy decide to hand over. Is it clear ?" I never made deals that didn't hold my profit. I believe relationship is never about profit and loss. But since the Lee Group decided to play dirty, I'll not leave it as well. 

"WHY ? That's not fair grandpa." Yoona yelled out loud. 

"If it's not fair then why don't you marry him ? Oh ! Right, I forgot you already are engaged to some business man, running after his money you're not satisfied or you need more ?" Mocking her with every chance I got, somewhat became my hobby. She was my own blood enemy. Always behind my position because grandpa gave me more importance. 

"We have no problem with it. Do as you please." My grandfather announced. 

"Get everyone's signatures. We'll print the notice later." I never risked anything, especially when it came to deals. 

"Let's receive the Lee family now." My father left his seat and moved towards the hall, followed by us doing the same. 

There they were. Sitting on one of the luxurious velvet couches plated with golden, their legs on one another, while they were busy discussing something. My eyes directly went to Lee Min-ho's figure. His black tuxedo, leather shoes, skinny black jeans and smooth brown hair in full display. 
Maybe my stare was a bit deep which caused Min-ho to turn his head at me and-