𝟏𝟗. 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍

My hands fisted his shirt as carried me to our room thinking I was asleep. I didn't discontinue my act till he left me alone in our room and went somewhere, not before pecking my forehead. My eyes shot open as I let out a sigh while stepping down the bed to change into something comfortable. Washing my hands, my eyes diverted to my ring which shone on my finger as a symbol of his revenge which I once had mistaken as his love.

 The urge to pull out that ring and throw it right away was so strong that I had to intertwine my hands together to stop myself before doing something I might regret later. Even though there was no more regret left for me to feel, the only remorse I have is to believe Lee's fake concern as his love. I proceeded to change my outfit as I entered 'his' walk-in closet which I had designed with the fondness I never even designed my own room. The golden couch, blue shades what not. Standing in the sight of the LED mirror, my tears yet to flow appeared. Chuckling, I wondered if he ever liked this closet or not. 

How had he felt when he heard I remade his closet ?
How did react when he saw all those changes in his room, living room, kitchen and study ? 
He must've despised my choices to death, but still managed to suppress his hatred and continued smiling as I he was fond of my designing. 

Switching my dress, I opted for my brown bear onesie which I rarely wore, thinking Min-ho would've found me childish and immature. But now that I know, no matter how many efforts I put, he'll be sticking to his plans for revenge, then I shouldn't bother of what he would think, like or despise. I let my feet guide me wherever my mind would be at peace. The rain pattered overhead, maybe pitying my situation. Sitting on the swinging chair under the roof, I let the patter of rain consume me. My thoughts were currently being controlled by the atmosphere. In this serene silence and calmness of nature, my mother's words hit my mind. 

"You fell for him, that's good.
  But by any chance if the circumstances aren't fair enough. 
  Don't let him be the reason of your fall." 

Finally that I realised what these words meant, it is already quite late. This late that it feels these lines were destined for me. I agree, this was supposed to be a contract marriage for claiming our respective shares, for fulfilling what our mothers left for us. Never knew it would turn this bad. What changed ? All was fine until I lost my memories. My eyes remained closed till I heard the creak of the door. That familiar cologne hit my nostrils and I immediately knew who it was. My hands unknowingly fisted my t-shirt. The figure sat down next to me. 

"Why are you up this late, love ?" His hands came in contact with mine. Somewhat I couldn't find the same warmth anymore. So cold, so harsh and so distant. Funny how a touch gives all those details even words can't.

"I wasn't sleepy." What I couldn't do anymore was smile. Smile, knowing whatever we have between us is built on pillars of lies and hatred. 

"We have our wedding tomorrow. The big day I have always been waiting for." His voice held that sheer determination one would notice in a man hungry for revenge. My eyes diverted towards his face which shone bright under the moon rays. His finger pad continued rubbing the back of my hand. 

"Right." I nodded ready to leave. 

"Is everything alright ? You don't seem to be happy." He scooted closer to me. 

"I'm just a bit scared. You know after everything that happened." Masking my emotions I replaced them with the fake ones. 

"No need to be. I promise to make everything alright yeah ? Now let's go." He pulled me with him as we proceeded to sleep. 

✦ ☾

Welcoming the next morning with the hustle and bustle of my and Lee's family including Yeji Unnie, In-yeop oppa & Hyunjin, I dragged my body to get ready for my big day. Tsk tsk. I was seated in our room's walk-in closet whereas Min-ho was getting ready in another room. They say bride and groom shouldn't meet before the wedding. Unnie was excited, not hiding the truth, I was filled with enthusiasm too. This is a one time thing. Just like every other girl, I want my marriage to last till the day I take my final breathe. Being dolled up in a wedding dress, walking down the aisle with my father and marrying the man of my dreams was another luxury for me. Maybe I thought I could finally fulfil it as well, but Lee ruined it all. 

Unnie never let me feel the absence of my mother, but today it felt empty. She was someone no one could replace, not even my dad.
I wanted her to look at me and cry hugging my figure. Speak comforting words to stop my tears but still continue crying.I wanted her to bless me and instruct me to be a good wife and take care of myself as well as Min-ho. I wanted her to tell me to stop overworking myself and give time to my husband and take a break. I wanted her to be all giddy and tell me how many grandchildren she wants before she begins for her journey to heaven. 

"Let's go. You are all ready !" Unnie giggled while wiping her imaginary tears. 

"Stop being dramatic." Rolling my eyes, I wore my heels and descended down the stairs as unnie held my gown from the backside to avoid my fall. 

The venue wasn't quite far. It took us maximum twenty minutes to reach the hall. Everyone was present there including my relatives whom I had never seen in my life. My dad hugged with tears in his eyes. Grandpa kissed my forehead before pushing a chocolate inside my mouth to stop me from shedding tears. He always did that. Their smiles were sad yet serene. Unnie hugged me and moved towards the stage area as my bridesmaid. Dad held my hand and guided me down the aisle. I was welcomed with bouquets of lavenders of almost every colour. They symbolised peace, the only thing missing from my life. And there he was. Tidy and ready in his attire. 

"Keep her happy. My only treasure." Dad handed my hands in his and left before murmuring. 

"Always." He looked in my eyes and smiled ear to ear making me chuckle. 

The priest began the wedding, as we took our vows and finally kissed each other. His hands which were now resting on my waist, held mine the whole time. A crowd soon engulfed us, congratulating on our wedding as I kept smiling, which now was hurting. My smile was slowly fading, as I decided to reveal everything to Min-ho on our honeymoon. 

:------------------------------------------------------:

Now this is what we call a long part. 
Guess drama is coming soon. 
Be ready ;) 

A few more chapters and this would end. 
Marking the beginning of my another story. 
Do vote, follow and comment.
Follow me on insta for spoilers

~~Love 

~Love
  Shanaya