𝟏𝟏. 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍

The next few day passed in a flash. Today Min-ho, Yeji unnie In-youp oppa and I are going to one of the most famous malls for our wedding shopping. Right. My wedding, is day after tomorrow. And tomorrow is the bachelor's party. In the past few weeks, I not even once felt uncomfortable with Min-ho. He is just the sweetest, kindest and the loveliest human being. Talking about his love traits, he is just the prefect husband material any girl would ever wish for. 

He was always so calm with me, always made sure that I never heard him yelling. The way he tried his best to control his anger issues whenever he saw me was totally the type which I read in fictional stories. One call and he would be coming running to me, to make sure everything was fine. I was just praising him in my mind when I heard the bell. I had called Yeji unnie to spend some time and get ready with me before we left for our destination. 

As you know, I'm facing this stupid memory loss named Traumatic Amnesia, which is why I remember Yeji unnie and In-youp oppa as they have been with me since my college days. 

Opening the door, came in view a wide smiling unnie. Her hands were full with snacks. I took a few from her hands and we made our way towards the kitchen and placed all the load on the counter. As soon as her hands got free from the heaviness, she engulfed me in a bone crashing hug. 

"My Y/Nieeee. How are you doing ? You literally forgot me after moving in with that Mean-hoe huh ? And are you alone in this huge ass mansion ! Where the hell are the maids ! How dare that Mean-hoe leave you alone here. Wait let me call him-" 

She blabbered all in one go. From asking about my health to cursing Min-ho. 

"Unnie ! Calm down. I'm very well. Maids are having their lunch. And it's Min-ho not Mean-hoe. And about him, he has been treating me like a princess." I replied while pulling her in my room before telling one of the maids to serve us some snacks.

"Already favouring him huh. He is yet to be your husband." She threw her bag somewhere and plopped herself on our bed. 

"CoMe On UnNiE ! Don't you favour In-youp oppa. It's just that I didn't see any red signals in him yet." I smiled cheekily. Before I could sit down she yelled making me jerk my body. 

"WAIT !!" 

"WHAT ?" 

"You had promised me to show how you styled your walk-in closet. Show me." She squealed while jumping off the bed. 

"God ! I thought you saw a lizard. Alright come." I dragged her to my walk-in closet. 

"WOW !" Unnie stared at the closet with her mouth hung open. I bet she wouldn't have had the same reaction if she saw the same closet two weeks ago. Honestly Min-ho is bad at interior designing. His taste is just bland and simple. 

This closet at one time was just painted in blue and white. The cupboard doors, the walls, even the furnitures were of mostly the same colour. But after I designed it by myself, it was looking much more presentable and lively. The walls were now painted golden, with the cupboards having designer paint. The mirror had LED lights all around, a royal blue couch in the centre, a golden-yellow chandelier and a beautiful antique round clock above the mirror. 

"This is just so beautiful ! You know looking at Min-ho I never thought his taste would be so exquisite. Just the way you had dreamt it to be. Isn't it Y/N ?" Unnie voiced while checking my cupboard and my outfits. 

"Mhm no. It was bland. I redesigned it." I answered before taking a seat on the couch. 

"You what ?" Her mouth agape. 

"Re-designed it. R E D E S I-" I began spelling it, in case she misheard it again. 

"Ouk no. I heard it right. But Mean-hoe never lets anyone take decisions for him. How did he let you- Wah. Is he trying to trap you in a love maze or what." She dramatically gasped and moved out of the closet. 

"It's Min-ho unnie. And he was quite happy with me doing the interiors once again." I replied, finally sitting on my bed. 

"Weird." She mumbled.

Maria came in our room and served us some snacks and shake. We had some pamper time and watched a few common favourite movies. Our face pack was still on our face while we were busy munching the chips. Holding the cushions close to our face we were mentally preparing ourselves for the following jump scare. 

Nun. A movie which never failed to scare us, no matter how many times we watched it. Screaming our hearts out, as soon as she appeared in a zoomed-in motion, we let the pop-corn bucket fall down on the well furnished floor covered with a fur mint-blue carpet. You know, Min-ho's likings. I quickly turned off the TV. 

"Leave it unnie. Let's get ready. It's almost time." I stated and got up from the bed to view a 'messed up with food' floor. Being guilty for the extra work the maids need to do, I apologised to them in advance. 

By the next forty-five minutes we were ready to. I had just wore a simple white crop-top, covered with a black check shirt, paired with off-white parallels and Jordans. Come on, I did earn enough to buy a Jordan before facing amnesia.

Yeji unnie changed into my golden-pink floral outfit, since she liked it too much. Her heels were the only thing which she was practicing to handle right now. 

"Ouch. Why are your heels so sharp and itchy !" She was literally struggling with that pair.

"Here. Wear these. Let's hurry now ! Oppa and Min-ho are waiting downstairs. And after knowing how much they like each other, I am afraid I would be attending a funeral rather than my wedding." I nervously stated and handed her another pair of heels. 

"Alright ! Alright ! Let's go." 

:------------------------------------------------------:

Hey lovelies <3
Hope you guys are enjoying it ! 
Do comment and vote to encourage me to write more. 

Also tell me if you want any changes or what else do you want to read in this story.
This part focussed on the pure bond shared between two besties. 

Love 
~Shanaya