𝟐𝟏. 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍

My eyes fluttered open on the announcement which screamed through my ears. We were finally going to be landing on our dream destination. My head was still on Lee's shoulder. The only thought running in my head was how to break out the news about my memory recovery to him. How would he react to it ?

Sad ?
Angry ?
Disappointed ?
Hurt ?
Betrayed ?
Lost ?

But then again, why does it concern me ? He didn't once think about me before planning on seeking a fruitless revenge. I closed my eyes taking in his scent which always seemed to calm me down. My hands grabbed the hem of his shirt as soon as the announcement of landing was made. It had been a habit of mine to grab the nearest thing during landing, the fear never decreased. I felt a tiny bit of movement from his side, 'cause he had woken up. His eyes scrunched up adjusting to the light. Giving me a bright smile he kissed my forehead and held my hands tightly in his.

"You're still scared of landing huh ?" His voice came out deeper than usual, maybe due to the nap. He and his teasing- a never ending saga.

"Shut up ! You shouldn't make fun of an already scared human." I glared while bumping his well built chest with my fist.

"And what about a donut ?" His laugh intensified with his eyes shut close. He looks so adorable with this pretty smile dancing on his lips. Why didn't I ever notice that ? Despite his jerk attitude, there is a golden heart which has got misguided by someone. And I know that. Min-ho can never come up with this filthy plan of revenge, until someone planted those seeds in his brain. Even though he is not the one to get manipulated easily, he still is sensitive about his mother and doesn't hesitate to believe anything related to that night.

We soon landed with a screeching sound of the tires of the plane and a force on the ground causing us to shake up on our seats. Squeals of those tiny excited children filled the air. I chuckled and nudged Lee's shoulders.

"Get our bags." He nodded and rose from his seat before stretching a bit. His hands reached the compartment right above our heads, as he pulled our handbags. Following him, I stood up and moved towards the exit. We moved towards the baggage slot allotted to us. Stopping before a board numbered 9, we waited for our luggage to show up. Min-ho's bodyguards were constantly keeping an eye on us. No matter how simple and normal I want to keep it, some unusual habit would still be there which can't be helped.

As soon as the belt began revolving our bags came in our view and Min-ho picked them up while I helped him settle them in our trolley. Quite a work. Our legs moved towards the exit where our chauffeur was already waiting for us. My eyes fell on the board in his hands which wrote, 'Welcome Mr. & Mrs. Lee."

GOD ! This was not a needed welcome. I glared at Lee and he chuckled with a hint of nervousness. This man was a pain in ass for real.

~☾

Twisting the door knob we entered our room. Our journey to his mansion, his freaking mansion, was quite peaceful, for Lee, because my mind was busy contemplating whether to break the news of my recovery to him today or after our trip ends. However the only conclusion I could end up with was today, as in revealing all the secrets today itself. It was just noon and if any mishap took place, I still had time to leave.

Taking off my makeup and jewellery, while Lee showered, I messaged Yeji unnie my plan.

______________________________________________________________________

It's today or never...

But what if something goes wrong ?
We don't have a backup if he tries to kill you !