𝟓. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨

"Hey." I decently waved my hands, greeting Y/N with a 'not-so-pleased-to-meet-you' smile. She knows it. I bet she does. 

"Hello. So-" Before she could continue, a loud scream followed by the presence of her annoying bratty cousin Yoona, came in view.

"Can't you wait for me ! Uh-Oh hello oppa~" Her voice gets on my nerves so bad. And her 'oppa' just makes me want to punch her face. 

"Hi." My voice came out colder than expected, making her pout like a duck once again. I swear, you put her beside a duck and then try distinguishing between them. Not minding her ugly face anymore, I led Y/N to the seat as a gentleman, totally because her family was at the doorstep. Watching my each and every action. 

"Nice acting. I wonder why you are a business man. Mr. Mafia." Her words left me bewildered. My eyes widen while I tried giving her the best fake smile, I could. No one knows I am a mafia except my father. How the hell did she-Wait. Does she stalk me or what ? Entering my black-matt finish Jaguar, I held on to the steering wheel before speeding up my car. Her words still stuck in my head like a damn glue. I continued taking glances at her, while she was busy admiring the city. 

"The city people are enjoying their lives. I wonder how it feels to enjoy our life."She whispered in an audible voice. Somewhere I could relate to her emotions, her words and somewhere these words pinched my heart. Ignoring these thoughts, I tried diverting my mind. 

"Where is Hyo-seop ? He was more excited for today's shopping." I asked while taking turns down the road. 

"He will be reaching the mall directly. Was busy in a meeting." Yoona answered back while leaning towards the front seat. 

"Back to your seat Yoona. His driving is worse than a 5 year old learning bicycle. A sudden brake and your pretty face will get smashed on the dashboard." Y/N's sarcasm remained the same. Her words made me smile, unknowingly. I saw Yoona rolling her eyes through the rear view mirror, before she moved back. 

"See Min-ho, we purely hate each other from core. There's no point of any marriage. Why not sign contract papers instead ? Once we get our shares, the deal is over, so is our relation or what we may say 'Fake Marriage'." Y/N whispered the plan to me while Yoona had her ear-pods plugged in with her usual blast volume. So loud, the lyrics were prominent to our ears. 

"Your brain works, unbelievable." Her face glowing with pure disgust from the primary level joke I cracked. Not my style. But ok.

"Not funny. Alright. I'm good with it, but you know how our family is, especially our parents. So it's fine even if we do a real marriage and then get divorced. Act like couple in front of them and mind our businesses behind their backs." Contract marriage ? It could destroy my plan of revenge. That's right. Revenge from Y/N and her family for whatever that happened in the past which affected my present and would affect my future. My father might have forgiven and forgotten, considering how naive he was. 

But I couldn't let it slide away. Not anymore. After every detail I received from my present secretary, Mr.Lim. He was quite a suspicious yet omniscient, though his background was clear, yet he needed a special check from my side. My men are always following him to note down the slightest doubtful action he shows. No luck yet, though.

"Well it's a pretty eye deceiving plan. Our family would never know the interiors of our house anyway. I'll get the docs soon. So this it. A win-win situation. Don't you want it too ? Unless you want to marry me in real Mr. Lee ?" Y/N taunted me with a smirk on her face and her eyebrows dancing with mischief. 

"Of course not Ms.Min. I want my Mrs.Lee to be perfect. You don't stand that chance." My reply made her nose scrunch as she looked out of the window while crossing her arms over her chest, somehow it reminded me of 12 year old Y/N which uncontrollably forced a smile on my face. 

"Anyways leave- MIN HO WATCH OUT !!-